Irvine, Calif., — Decision Toolbox, a nationwide provider of project based hiring and on-demand Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), has developed Recruitment Partner Insourcing (RPI) as the next generation of talent acquisition.
“We have taken a good solution and made it even better — all in the name of improved talent acquisition. Recruitment Partner Insourcing (RPI) leverages the proven strengths of traditional RPO, incorporates greater flexibility and scalability, and takes the anxiety out of traditional RPO by placing knowledge and control back within the grasp of the hiring organization. There is no required contract, no off-shore resources used, only our senior-level U.S. based recruiters utilizing proprietary technology,” says Kim Shepherd, CEO of Decision Toolbox.
The key to RPI’s appeal to hiring organizations is that DT partners with internal client resources to seamlessly deliver recruitment solutions, expertise, technology and real knowledge sharing INSIDE of their own operations, thus the term, insourcing. DT’s identity is virtually non-existent for they become the client’s brand. The benefits of RPI include:
• Control – hiring organizations work hand-in-hand with designated DT project teams that virtually support and augment their internal resources. Additionally, DT provides a technology dashboard where Hiring Managers can watch the progress of their job searches in real time.
• No commitment – with DT’s RPI, there is limited contractual commitments and no minimum number of openings required.
• Scalability – DT works on-demand so organizations can launch one unique search one day and scale up for a large project the next. What’s more, recruitment can start and stop almost immediately.
• Professional and executive expertise – DT has seasoned specialty recruiters aligned by job type and seniority, delivering exceptional results for exempt and senior management roles.
• Targeted marketing – DT’s writing team develops unique marketing pieces that position a company as the employer of choice and their opening as the position of choice for the right person. The idea is not to get everyone to apply, just those who are truly right for the job.
• Quality controls- DT’s RPI allows organizations to tap into a network of senior level, U.S.-based recruiters all tied together with a proprietary technology platform and a Six Sigma inspired process. A Quality Assurance representative is also assigned to each project.
For more information on Decision Toolbox and RPI, click here or call Jeff Bloch, Chief Marketing Officer, at 678-262-2319.
About Decision Toolbox
Founded in 1992, Decision Toolbox provides scalable and easily integrated recruitment solutions for a 7% cost per hire on average while incorporating rigorous quality controls and a twelve-month candidate guarantee. Armed with the very latest tools and a team of seasoned US-based Recruiters and Sourcers, Decision Toolbox is an on-demand recruiting department for one critical search, for large projects, or a complete RPO/RPI solution.
Decision Toolbox has taken a leadership role in almost every aspect of recruitment, introducing an RPO offering in 2000, four years before it became industry practice. DT is recognized as a “Thought Leader” by organizations such as SHRM, PIHRA, and the NHRA, and was awarded the 2009 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.