DENVER / January 19, 2015 — The HR Open Standards Consortium, the only global network of HR technology professionals committed to open standards of interoperability, is happy to announce a stellar lineup of HR technology analysts to headline its 2015 annual meeting.
The HR Open Standards annual meeting, HR Open Borders, brings HR professionals and technology providers together each year to participate in real-world training sessions, implementation case studies, thought leadership on developing trends in HR, and forward-thinking educational sessions focused on human resources data exchange and integration.
The two-day event will be held March 12-13 in Atlanta. Headlining the conference are two renowned HR technology leaders, Steve Boese and Roberto Masiero. Steve Boese, HR Technology Conference Co-Chair at LRP Publications, and Roberto Masiero, VP ADP Innovation Labs at ADP, will deliver keynotes on Thursday, March 12.
The keynotes will highlight current HR industry trends and help attendees connect across technological and geographical borders to prepare their organizations for sweeping changes on the horizon.
HR Open Standards’ annual meeting will also present a variety of sessions that explore either a business aspect or technical aspect of the HR industry.
Topics for the business and technical sessions include:
– Partnering Essentials Panel by Marilyn Pearson Hendricks, 3D Results
– Real World JSON Applicant Tracking Implementation: A Case Study at Deutsche Telecom by Ingolf Teetz, CEO Milch & Zucker
– Why did NGA Human Resources and SAP select HR Open Standards to connect world class HRIS Systems Globally? By Andreas Elkeles, Director of Development, SAP; Meltse Henderson, Product Engineering, Payroll Exchange, NGA; and Boris Vanrillaer, Product Management, Enterprise Offerings, NGA.
– JSON Timecard Implementation by Dimitar Draganov, CTO ConsultCommerce and MANUS+
– How to Accelerate Development of HR Open Integration Interfaces by Shaun Xabeire, Enterprise Application Development Director, Insperity
– Protocols to Use for Your Integrations: SOAP, Rest, FTP, Email, and Others by Andrew Cunsolo, VP Product Development, Talemetry; and Sascha Juchem, Milch & Zucker
– Keep Calm and Integrate On: How to Optimize the Candidate and Recruiter Experience with Multiple HR Service Vendors by Rick Barfoot, VP Operations, HRNX
For session times, download the complete meeting schedule at http://tinyurl.com/ka3q632. Details for each session, including presenters and abstracts, will be available for download in the coming weeks.
Event sponsors include ADP, Applicant Insight, and Milch & Zucker. Sponsorship opportunities are still available; for more information, contact Brittany Tovado, director of operations, at brittany(at)hropenstandards.org or 303.671.2776.
About HR Open Standards
The HR Open Standards Consortium is the only independent, non-profit, volunteer-led organization dedicated to the development and promotion of a standard suite of specifications to enable e-business and the automation of human resources-related data exchanges. For more information, visit www.hropenstandards.org.
Kim Bartkus, HR Open Standards Consortium, Inc.