Blatant Media Corp. is thrilled to announce the imminent release of Absorb LMS 5.0 – a major upgrade to its multi-award-winning Absorb Learning Management System.
Absorb LMS version 5.0, which will be released on September 8th, contains over 400 new features and enhancements including:
– Mobile friendly (responsive HTML5) administrator interface with an all new look and feel
– New administrative dashboards available in multiple languages
– Significant security enhancements including administrator audit trails
– Major performance improvements based on a new architecture and system optimization
– Flexible competency models and certification enhancements
– Enhanced reporting functionality
– Advanced exam authoring
– Expanded course administration/ownership rights
– New “mass actions” for user and course management
– And hundreds more!
The release of Absorb 5.0 positions Absorb as the best LMS for organizations looking for ease-of-use, multi-language support, security, robust functionality and a great user experience at a fair price.
“We are very focused on, and invested in, maintaining our leadership position in the industry by delivering new features and technologies in a way that is intuitive and useful for our clients”, says Mike Owens, President of Blatant Media.
This customer-driven model and constant focus on innovation has led to continued growth and accolades, with the most recent award being the addition of Blatant Media to the TrainingIndustry.Com “Top 20 Learning Portal Company List for 2014“.
“It’s super awesome to be on the Top 20 Learning Portal list for the fifth year in a row!” says Mike Eggermont, Co-founder of Blatant Media.
For more information on Absorb 5.0, please visit absorblms.com.
About Blatant Media:
Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Blatant Media released the first version of Absorb LMS in 2003, with the goal of making a better and easier to use Learning Management System. 11 years later, there are more than 1,200 companies around the world using Absorb LMS to train their employees, customers and partners. Customers include Adobe, Dale Carnegie Digital, IMAX and New York University.
More information contact:
VP Learning Solutions