CAMPBELL, CA — Recruitment marketing agency CKR Interactive has won a website redesign competition hosted by the National Association of Health Care Recruiters (NAHCR), which serves more than 800 hospital and health system members by providing the tools to promote the expertise and influence of health care recruiters.
The contest challenged designers and developers to create an innovative website design that would be implemented as the association moves its current site to a content management system. More specifically, CKR Interactive’s winning design meets the following objectives:
• Engage visitors immediately and make it easy for existing members to find information
• Drive membership through increased visibility of prospective member content
• Help members and visitors connect with NAHCR via social media channels
• Provide prominent space for fresh content and continual updates
• Integrate video testimonials
• Clarify the association’s brand and key messaging
“NAHCR provides tremendous value to its members through a broad range of resources and training programs. We wanted the design to increase the visibility of those resources and to emphasize the benefits of membership through testimonials and easy-to-find details about member categories,” notes Interactive Services Director Brandon Spencer.
The association unveiled CKR Interactive’s winning design during its national conference, Image 2011 — Embracing the Health Care Evolution, which was held July 12-15, in Raleigh, North Carolina. NAHCR plans to launch the new site in September 2011.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.