Select International, a global provider of human resource employee assessments, issued its 2011 Business Outcomes Report, outlining tangible results achieved for its clients in 2011. The 30-page report highlights accomplishments within several industry areas, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service/sales, and retail, as well as the company’s International reach and new product releases.
A few accomplishments listed in the report include
– Record-breaking level of assessment activity
– Launch of 6 new assessments, including an online interview training program
– A 97% client retention ratio
– A 25% increase in its client list
– Acceptance of multiple research papers/presentations by professional publications and associations, including a Top Paper Award from The Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
The report also summarizes results achieved by Select International’s clients, including
– Significant reductions in turnover
– Increases in employee performance, attendance and safety
– Reductions in work-related injuries and claims
– Successful processing for high volume of candidates
“This report shows how strongly we emphasize getting results for our clients,” said T.J. Muehlfeld, Director of Marketing with Select International. “Helping our clients reduce turnover, increase productivity, reduce costs, and hire safe employees – at the end of the day, that’s what really matters.”
The complete report can be viewed at http://info.selectinternational.com/2011.
About Select International
Select International develops employee hiring assessments and hiring systems to help organizations build a strong, productive workforce. The company’s employee selection and development solutions include pre employment assessments, executive assessment, online interview training, manufacturing assessment tests, healthcare hiring assessments, customer service assessment tests, and tools to help organizations hire safe workers. Select International works closely with its clients to improve hiring at all levels, and across all industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, customer service, energy, retail, transportation and logistics, and distribution.
Select International is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, and maintains offices throughout North America and around the globe. For more information on Select International, call 1-800-786-8595 or visit http://www.selectinternational.com.