WHAT: The premier HR Shared Services event of the year, sponsored by Enwisen: the leader in SaaS solutions that help employers provide better HR service delivery, with fewer resources and lower costs. Sixteen sessions by HR Shared Services experts from major organizations — including Coca-Cola, Whirlpool and Campbell Soup, EMC, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, The Hershey Company, Kellogg and NextEra Energy — will be presented at the conference.
WHO: Barbara Levin, senior vice president of Marketing & Customer Community, Enwisen, has been named Conference Chair. Key sessions include:
• Ms. Levin and Jim Scully, Founder, HR Shared Services Network, will conduct a pre-Conference Technology Workshop: “An In-Depth Look at HR Shared Services Technologies — A Workshop Designed for Non-Techie HR and Service Delivery Busienss Folks!” at 3:15 pm Monday, October 25.
• Ed Golitko, Sr. Director, HR, EMC, will present the Keynote: “The Continued Role of HR Shared Services in HR Transformation”at 8:15 am Tuesday, October 26.
• Anne Paterra, Sr Director, HR Shared Services Operations, Kellogg, and Richard Primus, Director, Global HRIS and Payroll Systems, The Hershey Company, will lead a panel discussion on, “Technology 2.0 — The Next Generation Tools for HR Shared Services,” at 10:45 am Tuesday, October 26.
• James Honchar, Deputy Secretary for HR and Management, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, will present “Building a Successful In-House HR Shared Services Operation at the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,”at 11:30 am Tuesday, October 26.
• Kim Sorensen, HR Consultant, and Lori Deutsch, NextEra Energy, will present the Keynote: “Automating Onboarding: Streamlining Costs and Processes While Engaging New-Hires for Long-Term Retention,” at 8:15 am on Wednesday, October 27.
WHEN / WHERE: IQPC’s 8th Annual HR Shared Services Summit will be held October 25-27, 2010. Rosen Creek Resort, Orlando, FL. Special rates for Friends of Enwisen. Click here to learn how to save $500+ on registration fees.
DETAILS: The HR Shared Services Summit will focus on tackling change management, analyzing current and future trends, and leveraging advanced Shared Services technologies. Real-world examples demonstrating how HR Shared Services Centers are becoming strategic business partners, adding value to the organization and improving business competitiveness, will be provided by leading experts.
Special rates for Friends of Enwisen. Click here to learn how to save $500+ on registration fees.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.