Woburn, MA – July 13, 2015 – HealthcareSource(R), the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry, announced today that it will be participating in the National Association for Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR) IMAGE Annual Conference in New Orleans, LA July 21-24, 2015.
Visit HealthcareSource at booth #140 to speak with HealthcareSource representatives and learn how a superior talent management solution can impact your organization’s hiring and retention. As announced in March 2015, HealthcareSource is the exclusive reseller of Lean Human Capital (LHC) services to U.S. healthcare organizations, so you can visit the HealthcareSource booth to learn more about how LHC can help improve your organization’s recruitment efforts.
HealthcareSource will be delivering a presentation on how talent management software can improve employee retention and the benefits of Lean Human Capital recruitment optimization services on Wednesday, July 22 at 12 – 12:20pm.
David Szary, Founder of The Recruiter Academy and Lean Human Capital, will present the following sessions:
– Thursday July 23, 11am: This Year’s Results: The 2015 Healthcare Benchmark Recruitment Study
– Thursday July 23, 2pm: Optimized Recruitment Hiring Models featuring Deb Casaubon, System Director of Talent Acquisition, HCA Healthcare
– Thursday July 23, 3:05pm: Lean Recruiting & the Seven Deadly Sins of Waste featuring Dana Cates, Director, System Recruiting and Strategic Workforce Planning, Texas Health Resources and Korinne Carpino, HR Director, Talent Acquisition, Adventist Health System
– Thursday July 23, 4:10pm: So What, & What’s in It for Me? Featuring Carla Kennedy, HR Manager, Talent Acquisition, Rush University Medical Center and Claudia Cotarelo, Lead Recruiter, Atlantic Health System
– Friday July 24, 10:45am: The Candidate Experience, Your Brand in the Marketplace featuring Carla Kennedy, JR Manager, Talent Acquisition, Rush University Medical Center
HealthcareSource client Beverly T. Jacobson, CHCR, PHR, Director of Recruitment, Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters, will present the following session:
– Thursday July 23, 4:10pm: Doing More with Less, Surviving Healthcare Reform
HealthcareSource presents and exhibits at numerous industry and regional conferences throughout the year. For a complete listing of the events where you can meet representatives from HealthcareSource, visit the HealthcareSource website.
With more than 2,500 healthcare clients, HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry. The HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSM helps healthcare organizations recruit, develop, and retain the best workforce possible in order to improve the patient and resident experience. The company’s cloud-based talent management solutions include applicant tracking, behavioral assessments, reference checking, employee performance, compensation, competency and learning management, and eLearning courseware. A private company focused exclusively on the healthcare industry, HealthcareSource consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. HealthcareSource has been regularly ranked as a leader by KLAS Research for Talent Management, in addition to recognition in Healthcare Informatics 100, Modern Healthcare’s “Healthcare’s Hottest,” Inc. 500|5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and Becker’s “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” list. To learn more about HealthcareSource visit: www.healthcaresource.com.