Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) executives, has announced their Coaching and Mentoring Advisory Board for 2021.
Working closely with HR.com’s HR Research Institute (HRRI), the newly-appointed advisory board will collaborate to positively influence the HR industry’s thought leadership and best practices through primary research as well as advise on the most impactful insights, trends and key areas to conduct research within the coaching and mentoring HR industry.
The advisory board provides an opportunity for thought leaders to participate in discussions on this topic, share knowledge, and provide valuable insights that will guide research surveys and capture the pulse of the HR community as well as guide senior HR executives as they broaden and enrich their knowledge of coaching and mentoring in talent development. This research will delve into what today’s HR practitioners are saying and doing about coaching and mentoring practices in their organization. In addition, the research asks about the future of coaching and mentoring, looking at the role of emerging technologies and new work processes.
The findings will be published in a major HR Research Institute study and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. It will also be featured in the “State of Coaching and Mentoring 2021” virtual event taking place on April 28, 2021. The advisory board will be valuable in recommending presenters, session topics, and helping to make the event best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
The virtual event will include presentations on a range of the latest issues related to coaching and mentoring. In times of change, these development practices are especially important for organizations that need to quickly inculcate new leadership and management capabilities and skills. Participants will get a detailed snapshot of the relationship of coaching and mentoring to organizational performance as well as the future of coaching and mentoring, including emerging technologies and new work processes.
The newly appointed Coaching and Mentoring Advisory Board will be led by HR.com’s own Dr. Heidi Scott, Chief Learning Officer, as the advisory board facilitator and subject matter expert, and includes the following industry thought leaders:
- Bill Auerbach – CEO & Founder, Coaching Right Now
- Lakisha Brooks – CLO, Brooks Enterprise & Consultants
- Jenn Farrer – Senior VP of Coaching, Rewire
- Susan Feland – Founder & Executive Director, Academy Women
- Lydia Frank – VP Marketing, Chronus
- Phil George – CEO & Co-founder, MentorcliQ
- Dr. Debbie Hedderly – Adjunct Professor for Gonzaga University, Roseman University, Toccoa Falls College, Coach, Author, & Speaker, Hedderly Consulting
- Denice Hinden – President, Managance Coaching
- Aaron Hurst – CEO & Co-Founder, Imperative
- Nancy Lewis – President, Progressive Techniques
- Seena Mortazavi – CEO, Chronus
- Susan Pahl – Founder & CEO, Shift Coaching
- Phillip Roark – CEO, Insala
- Kelley Russell-DuVarney, MA, PCC – Leadership and Executive Coach, Vantage Coaching
- Ann Tardy – Chief People Officer, MentorLead (formerly Life Moxie)
- Dr. Carol Turner – CEO, International Coach Institute
- Loretta White – Founder and Executive Coach, The Coaching Edge
The HR Research Institute releases annual “State of the Industry” reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including last year’s The State of Coaching & Mentoring 2020. This and other free research reports and infographics can be downloaded at hr.com/featuredresearch.
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and over 1.88 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 monthly HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more information, please contact:
Jenna Watson Gudgel
PR Communications Manager, HR.com