The California Excellence HR Awards return in 2022, as part of the HR West Conference, to bring special recognition to HR professionals and teams dealing with the unique employment laws and requirements in the state of California.
Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) professionals, has announced the upcoming 2nd annual California HR Excellence Awards to continue recognizing companies and individuals across the entire spectrum of human resources and celebrating successes in human capital management, specifically initiatives in the state of California. Nominations are now open until Friday, January 28, 2022.
The awards program showcases an industry fostered by leadership, service, innovation, support, and principle, all of which have continuously driven the industry forward. Winners will be acknowledged and awarded at the 2nd annual California HR Excellence Awards ceremony taking place at HR West on March 8-9, 2022 both in-person in Oakland and virtually.
Award winners will receive free conference passes and exposure to HR.com’s online community of almost two million HR practitioners through a variety of channels and promotions. There are a total of fifteen award categories to choose from this year. They include:
Three Individual Categories:
- HR Strategist of the Year – celebrating the most effective HR strategist who analyzed the business and HR need, created and deployed an effective strategy with buy-in across the business.
- HR Leader of the Year – recognizing the most inspirational and effective HR leaders.
- Emerging HR Leader of the Year (under 40) – honoring the high-potential rising stars of HR – those who’ve achieved something extraordinary and who are responsible for an impactful initiative or transformation.
Twelve Corporate Categories:
- Most Effective Employee Communication – celebrating the best of communication, how your organization has improved the effectiveness of communication with employees.
- Most Impactful Employee Engagement Initiative – honoring organizations for the inspiring and effective ways they have increased employee engagement.
- Total Rewards Structure/Strategy – recognizing the best rewards programs that contribute to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Best Culture Initiative – highlighting the most effective ways organizations have shaped and curated their culture.
- Best Diversity and Inclusion Initiative – celebrating initiatives that have delivered truly impactful gains in diversity, inclusion and equity.
- Best Learning and Development Programs – recognizing programs that have effectively developed skills for the workforce.
- Best Overall Recruiting Strategy – highlighting the most effective strategies for attracting, assessing, screening and selecting a diverse and talented workforce.
- Best Employment Branding Initiatives – celebrating the most powerful approaches to creating, distilling and disseminating an authentic and effective employer brand.
- Best Performance Management Initiatives – recognizing the performance management approaches that deliver high engagement and productivity.
- Best Wellness Program – highlighting the wellbeing programs that have really moved the dial on your people’s wellbeing, whether physically, mentally, financially, spiritually, or holistically.
- Best Technology Innovation Implementation – recognizing the organizations that have successfully rolled out a new technology solution, achieving widespread adoption and the business benefits of a smooth implementation.
- Best Covid-19 Employee Support Initiative (NEW) – celebrating the creative and innovative ways that organizations have responded to the impact of the pandemic on their people – supporting them to be their best selves despite the challenges they collectively face.
Submit Nomination and View Awards Details: https://web.hr.com/s2suk
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and almost 2 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more company news, check out HR.com News.