Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) professionals, announces their annual HR West Conference will take place both in-person and online March 8 – 9, 2022 for a hybrid event experience. It will take place at the Oakland City Center Marriott in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.
More than a thousand participants can convene with their favorite and familiar Californian HR network for two full days of networking, fresh ideas, and professional development with available HRCI recertification credits, as always. The virtual environment will offer those not able to join in-person an option to tune into key sessions and meet with vendors in a virtual exhibition.
Next year’s event will explore the most pressing issues facing California’s HR professionals by 65+ industry experts and speakers. From a holistic examination of wellness at work strategies and initiatives to nurturing organizational culture and developing diversity, equity and inclusion, to the latest thinking in learning and development, employee experience, leadership, talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits and of course, legal and compliance.
The 2022 conference will offer 10 different session tracks for attendees to personalize their experience. These will include:
- Wellbeing – Find out how you can best support your people to ensure they’re in the best place physically, mentally, financially and spiritually
- Culture and Communication – Define and develop your organizational culture through authentic and transparent communication
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion – Discover how to embed diversity in your organisation and develop your workplace into a truly inclusive and equitable environment
- Learning & Development – Understand your people’s skills and equip them with the future skills your organisation will require
- Human Experience – Beyond the employee experience, learn how to embrace and support the whole person
- Leadership – Delve into the key steps and characteristics needed to becoming a successful leader; explore how to effectively lead your teams and your organization
- Talent Acquisition – Unpack current and future trends, and the strategies you can adopt to succeed in this vital area of human capital management in a flexible world of work
- Talent Management – Hear how top-performing organizations inspire and empower their people to deliver consistently high performance throughout the employee lifecycle
- Compensation and Benefits – Explore how you can offer competitive compensation and benefits to ensure you remain an employer of choice
- Employment Law and Compliance – Discover how best to remain compliant, alongside how to manage employer risk in light of the latest Californian and national legislation
Registration will be opening in the near future for attendees.
Have a great session idea? Interested speakers are welcome to submit their ideas – the Call for Presentations is now open and can be found here>> https://web.hr.com/p9p1
Have a product, technology or service to showcase? The most innovative HR solutions providers and vendors can meet with the most innovative companies’ HR professionals in the SF Bay Area and greater California. A variety of sponsorships and booth opportunities are available with the benefits of both the physical and the virtual event.
Interested exhibitors and sponsors can find the 2022 Prospectus along with conference details at hr.com/hrwest or contact email@example.com for more information.
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and over 1.92 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 monthly HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more company news, check out HR.com News.