Aurora, Ontario — On September 16, 2016, HR.com will be hosting a virtual event “The Future of HR Tech” to showcase 12 startups in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space who are looking to showcase their innovative products to top HR executives globally.
“The most significant change to the HCM space has yet to hit the market and is currently being developed in someone’s garage”, indicated Debbie McGrath, CEO, HR.com.
The HR.com virtual platform provides firms the opportunity to demo their products, chat real time to potential investors and clients in the hopes of alluring their expertise or funding to help them grow their business and to help shape the future of HR.
Attendees who will benefit from this virtual event:
1. Startup companies in the HCM space looking to present their products to the most elite group of HR executives, Venture Capitalists (VC’s), and potential partners. Ten to twelve startup businesses will be previewed in a series of twenty minute pitches over a six hour period.
2. Inquisitive and influential HR executives and advisors who are committed to changing the HCM space while offering their expertise and opinion on product development and application of the startup technology provider or as an advisor or a client.
Enabling startups to pitch virtually allows more exposure to target markets for the newest and latest products that are entering the market. The audience in a virtual event will be able to:
– Provide real time feedback to the firms pitching
– Offer advisory services to help them in the market
– Act as a beta client and offer constructive suggestions and evaluations
– Ask further clarifying questions to the pitching firms in a confidential manner
“This is a great opportunity for HR tech startups to engage users at a global scale. We’re thrilled to have the chance to collaborate with HR.com on an event that is directly relevant to what we do here at Talent Tech Labs”, stated Jonathan Kestenbaum, Executive Director, Talent Tech Labs.
There is no cost to get involved. To participate as a startup, businesses can now register here: Register as Startup
HR Executives willing to offer feedback, guidance, or be a strategic advisor can register now: Register as Viewer
HR.com helps smart HR professionals get smarter! As the largest human resource social network, HR.com equips and certifies leading edge HR executives with best practices, tips and knowledge to be the best at their game, to develop their career paths and job marketability to increase their own market value. The community of over 280,000 professionals worldwide, then cooperate and network with each other in mastering the Art of HR. They in turn help their companies maintain current and successful HR programs and processes while fostering successful work environments that are also compliant to avoid expensive lawsuits and legal actions. www.HR.com
Debbie McGrath, Chief Instigator and CEO