Critical issues facing California’s HR professionals will be explored at HR West, taking place at the Oakland City Center Marriott, in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, March 8 -9, 2022. HR.com, the largest network of human resources professionals committed to creating inspired and informed workforces, is offering a hybrid conference experience with both in-person and online options.
From a holistic examination of wellness at work strategies and initiatives to nurturing organizational culture and developing diversity, equity and inclusion, to the latest thinking in learning and development, employee experience, leadership, talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits as well as legal and compliance, HR practitioners will hear from leading HR professionals, commentators, and experts, while diving deeper into topics in a series of roundtable discussions.
Over 2 days and 9 different session tracks, attendees will hear from and engage with HR professionals from Siemans, DoorDash, Providence St. Joseph Health, mParticle, Technology Credit Union, Hummingbird Humanity, Qualigence, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Golden State Warriors, Salesforce, National Wellness Institute, Cisco, the 4A’s, and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), among others.
“Today, HR professionals are facing workplace and workforce challenges on a scale they have never seen,” notes Debbie McGrath, CEO, HR.com. “We welcome the opportunity to reconnect with our west coast community, help them tackle these challenges, and find solutions that will propel them successfully into the future of work.”
Conference Sessions Include:
• Meeting Talent Where the Talent is…The Future of Work
• How to Lead Remote Teams as a Result of the Pandemic
• Talent Acquisition from a DE&I Perspective
• Banish Burnout: Move from Stress to Success
• Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent During the Pandemic
• Leadership Development – A Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Retention Strategy
• The Human Experience in Healthcare During the Pandemic
• California Employment Law in 2022: Getting Back to Normal and Adapting to Change
• Connection to Culture: How Managers Create Connections with Team Members
• How to Measure & Prioritize Employee Wellness While Working Remote
• Constructing a Positive Hybrid-World Culture with Data and Empathy
• How Employee Engagement is Key During the Great Resignation
• Returning to Work: Hybrid Work Policies, Best Practices and Pitfalls to Avoid
• Tips for Upgrading Your Team by Ted Lasso
Re-emerging after a fully virtual year in the San Francisco Bay Area and continuing the 37-year annual conference gathering, HR West 2022 promises great opportunities to reconnect, innovate, and regenerate.
For a complete list of speakers and roundtables, and to register, visit the HR West website.
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and over 1.92 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 monthly HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.