Philadelphia, PA – April 26, 2018 – For the fifth year, HRO Today is recognizing chief human resource officers who are delivering best-in-class HR leadership at its 2018 CHRO of the Year Awards.
This year’s group of 17 executives has provided the vision to develop HR practices that are driving business transformation, impacting employee engagement and supporting an environment that fosters international growth.
The awards gala will take place on April 30, 2018, at the HRO Today Forum North America in National Harbor, Maryland. The Leaders of Distinction and the individual award winners will be announced in the following six categories: for profit – small and mid-size market, for profit – large market, CEO partnership, sustainable workforce, non-profit and lifetime achievement.
The HR professionals being honored at the 2018 CHRO of the Year awards are:
– Karen Anderson, SVP, CHRO, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
– Lorraine Booth, CHRO, MemorialCare
– Brian Boylan, EVP and CHRO, JDA Software, Inc.
– Rudy Campoya, CHRO, Socorro Independent School District
– Karen Crone, CHRO, Paycor
– David M. Dart, SVP and CHRO, Veritas Technologies, LLC
– Christine Esckilsen, Chief Human Capital Officer, Piper Jaffray
– Julie Fletcher, Chief Talent Officer, AMN Healthcare
– Nikki T. Harland, SVP, HR, Paradies Lagardère
– Jim Hazboun, SVP Corporate Services, Hyundai Capital America
– Chad Holman, CHRO, Varex Imaging Corp
– Paula Just, CHRO, Health First
– Max Langenkamp, VP, HR, Cintas
– Liz McAuliffe, EVP, HR, T-Mobile US, Inc.
– Matthew Owenby, SVP and CHRO, Aflac
– Kevin Silva, EVP and CHRO, Voya Financial, Inc.
– Maria Smedley, VP, HR and Strategy, Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp
“People truly are a company’s greatest asset, and the chief human resource officers behind these successful organizations are key in ensuring necessary strategies are in place for today and for the future,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of HRO Today. “It is a privilege to recognize these top leaders who are redefining their organizations’ approaches to talent and performance.”
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #