Philadelphia, PA – November 9, 2017 – HRO Today has announced the leaders of distinction and winners for the 2017 HRO Today Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards for EMEA.
The following leaders of distinction were honored and winners announced at the exclusive awards luncheon hosted by Cielo on November 7, 2017, during the HRO Today Forum EMEA in Dublin, Ireland.
Below are the leaders of distinction and the winners:
– WINNER, INNOVATION: Michelle Adams, Director of Talent and Development, O2 UK
– WINNER, NEXT GENERATION: Steph Ahrens, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
– WINNER: Kevin Blair, VP, Global Talent Acquisition, IBM
– Debbie Griffin, HR Director, Shawbrook Bank
– Bernadette Haslam, Head of Talent Acquisition Switzerland, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
– Anneke Luijkenaar, Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition, Royal DSM
– Kevan Nicholson, Regional Director, Talent Acquisition EMEA, PAREXEL
– Craig Williams, EMEA Talent Acquisition Leader, Wells Fargo & Company
“We founded the Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year award from HRO Today a year ago to recognize individual leaders for their innovative practices and dedication to talent acquisition,” said Elliot Clark, chairman and CEO of SharedXpertise. “This year’s Talent Acquisition Leaders of Distinction and Talent Acquisition individual award winners have shown us that organizations of different sizes and from among a variety of industries are making real impacts on hiring and ultimately on the overall success of their businesses. Congratulations to them all.”
For more information about the HRO Today Forum EMEA, click here. For more information about the leaders of distinction, click here.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
# # #