Philadelphia, PA – November 5, 2018 – The 2018 HRO Today Forum EMEA will take place in Amsterdam, Netherlands from November 5 through November 7 and offer attendees three days of expert-led educational sessions, interactive discussions, interviews with HR leaders, and networking opportunities.
The theme of this year’s event is “HR: Driving Corporate Strategy”. More than ever before, today’s workforce is changing at a lightning fast pace, and HR is responsible for effectively attracting, motivating, engaging, and retaining top talent. The HRO Today Forum EMEA will present new perspectives, research and technologies to equip attendees with the tools to make long-lasting impacts in their organizations.
Highlights from the agenda include:
– The HRO Today Awards Gala will honor the finalists and announce the recipients of the 2018 Chief Human Resource Officer of the Year Awards and the HRO Today Services and Technology Association Awards. The Awards Gala is sponsored by: AgileOne, Allegis Global Solutions, PeopleScout, Rideau, and Sevenstep.
– “Driving Corporate Strategy: A CHRO Town Hall Panel Discussion” will give attendees the opportunity to tap into the minds of top HR executives and seek their expertise on topics such as talent retention, employee engagement, HR strategy, and technology. Panelists include: Pradeep Bhaskaran, Cognizant Technology Solutions; Hein Knappen, ING; and Jo Mosley, Salvation Army
– The Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards Luncheon will honor talent acquisition professionals for their outstanding contributions in areas such as employer branding, technology, staff development, engagement and retention, and financial analysis. The Awards Luncheon is sponsored by Cielo.
– The HRO Today Research Showcase will feature four recent studies: “Bits Don’t Byte: HR Finds Artificial Intelligence a Positive Evolution,” presented by Jerry Collier, Alexander Mann Solutions; “Quarterly Technology Tracking Report Preview: Introduction to the Next Generation of Talent Acquisition Technology,” presented by Lewis Cohen, Alexander Mann Solutions; “Global Unemployment – Trends Report,” presented by Elliot Clark, HRO Today; and “The Innovation Gap,” presented by Victoria Fernandez, Lumesse.
– The HRO Today Forum EMEA iTalent Competition will showcase companies who are on the cutting edge of HR technology. The top iTalent entries will go head-to-head and deliver timed pitches before a panel of HR technology experts, industry analysts, HR practitioners, and technology investors. The competition will be hosted by Vincent O’Donoghue of SocialTalent.
– Attendees will have the chance to unwind at the HRO Today Magazine Party at the Heineken Experience. The Party is hosted by Korn Ferry.
“We are excited to once again present a comprehensive agenda at the HRO Today Forum EMEA that explores some of the most important issues facing HR practitioners, providers and analysts,” said Elliot Clark, CEO of HRO Today. “Our presenters include some of the most influential and knowledgeable thought leaders in HR and they will provide attendees with ample insights that they can leverage to transform HR strategy in their organizations.”
The HRO Today Forum EMEA event VIP sponsors include: AgileOne, Alexander Mann Solutions, Allegis Global Solutions, Cielo, Korn Ferry, Lumesse, PeopleScout, Rideau, Sevenstep, and WilsonHCG.
About HRO Today and HRO Today Global
HRO Today and HRO Today Global are the properties of SharedXpertise Media and offer the broadest and deepest reach available anywhere into the HR industry. Our magazines, web portals, research, e-newsletters, events and social networks reach over 180,000 senior-level HR decision-makers with rich, objective, game-changing content. Our No. 1 strength is our reach. HR leaders rely heavily on the HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen rankings across six different categories when selecting an HR service provider.
Bill MacRae, Publisher
# # #