Richardson, TX, March 15, 2011 – HRsmart, the only provider of a complete, Unified, SaaS, Talent Management Solution in the world, today reported its fiscal year results for the period ended December 31, 2010.
2010 new sales grew significantly over 2009 driven by growth in international and partner sales, as well as the increasing trend of corporations moving away from disparate HR systems, to one, complete solution. HRsmart ended the year with another profitable quarter making it the third quarter of consecutive profitability following a brief pause during the economic crisis of 2009. “Our company has been continuously profitable and funded its own growth since 2001,” said Paul Fonolla, President of HRsmart. “Providing the latest in talent management technology, with successful offices in over 14 countries, HRsmart continues to help companies all over the world manage their entire employee lifecycle processes with one, Unified product.”
Key Highlights of 2010:
- Achieved retention rate of 94%. HRsmart’s average client retention rate has held strong at an average of 96% since its inception.
- HRsmart expanded to 8 new countries in Europe. By the end of 2010, HRsmart operated in 18 European countries.
- More than doubled the number of European clients in one year.
- Completed the acquisition of HRsmart South Africa and HRsmart UK.
- HRsmart Canada further expanded its lead in the market with significant new clients such as the Alberta Health Services.
- HRsmart South Africa has seen rapid client expansion, and has established itself as the leader in the South African market.
- Added more layers of support and experienced teams for the Implementation and Client Service departments, with the goal of providing the best client experience in the market.
- Added two direct sales channels in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Released two new major versions of the Unified Technology and won the first place award in the vendor shootout at the HR Technology show.
- Fortified the executive roles by adding the position of president in June.
“The industry is quickly realizing the value of HRsmart\’s Unified Talent Management Solution”, said Paul Fonolla. “With single sign-on, cross-module reporting and having all the employee data in one place, clients have improved productivity of employees, and increased retention and higher engagement.”
“In 2011, we expect to continue our global expansion with a special focus on Latin America and South East Asia,” added Mark Hamdan, CEO of HRsmart. “We are in an unique position to serve the talent management needs of global and local companies. We will continue to invest in our partners, technology and support to assure the success of our clients and company.”
HRsmart’s Unified, SaaS Talent Management Solution allows companies of any size to automate and optimize all talent management functions from one secure, reliable, and fast online solution. Going beyond integrated, HRsmart Unified technology includes applicant tracking, performance management, learning management, career development and succession planning on one platform. Take advantage of the single sign-on, cross-module reporting and have the convenience of storing and managing all employee information in one place. HRsmart is headquartered in Richardson, Texas with operations in the United States, Europe, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Learn more at www.hrsmart.com.