Boston & Toronto, November, 18, 2010 — I Love Rewards, the leader in employee rewards and recognition solutions, today announced record results for its 2010 fiscal year. Revenue increased 108% and customer acquisition also increased by 76% year-over-year.
“Our financial success is a direct result of our customers’ success,” said Razor Suleman, CEO and Founder, I Love Rewards. “I am so pleased that our customers are achieving business results and using our solution to increase employee engagement and performance. They are the driving force behind product innovation and we will continue to solicit their feedback and suggestions.”
2010 was another milestone year for I Love Rewards. Some of the company’s key highlights include:
• Revenue: 108% increase year-over-year.
• Customer acquisition: Customer roster grew 76% year-over-year. Customers include: Ceridian, Eli Lilly, Deloitte, 3M and many more.
• Employee base: 118% increase year-over-year.
• Awards include: #2 employee rewards and recognition program provider by HRO Today, named one of the most democratic workplaces from WorldBlu, and the Fastest Growing Company in America according to the American Business Awards.
• I Love Rewards hosted its first Annual Customer Experience (ACE) conference on September 9-10, 2010 achieving a customer happiness score of 85%.
“The relationship between I Love Rewards and ConAgra Foods has been a true partnership,” said Reid Lewis, VP Human Resources, ConAgra Foods. “I Love Rewards consistently provides helpful customer service and innovative business solutions to engage our workplace. Our engagement scores continue to increase and our employees continue to see the value of working at ConAgra.”
About I Love Rewards:
I Love Rewards is the leader in employee rewards and recognition solutions. Top employers in North America choose I Love Rewards for its proven best practices in launching and sustaining successful web-based programs. Our focus is to recruit, retain and inspire employees and align them to company goals. We believe that engaged, motivated employees drive the results most important to business success. I Love Rewards’ investors include: JLA Ventures, GrandBanks Capital, Laurence Capital and Ontario Venture Capital Fund.
Press Contact: Sarah-Beth Anders, 416-531-1531
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.