The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM), the world’s leading clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry, will recognize the best in HR technology with its 2014 awards. During the Monday, June 2 Opening General Session at the IHRIM 2014 HRMS Strategies Conference and Technology Expo to be held at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim, California, IHRIM will bestow top honors to exemplary HR professionals and teams that represent the finest in the HRIS / HRMS industry.
“This year’s award winners truly reflect the quality of our annual event,” said Lynne Mealy, IHRIM President/CEO. “We’re extremely proud to recognize such esteemed individuals and teams for their exceptional service and the passion they put into the industry.”
With hundreds of academic, civic and industry leaders registered to share insights as well as celebrate the achievements and innovations in HR technology, IHRIM will honor the following individuals and teams who have made significant contributions to the industry:
The IHRIM Summit Award – recognizes members who have made significant, long-term contributions to both the HRIM industry and the advancement of IHRIM’s mission and goals.
– Jason A. Averbook, Appirio, is being honored for his significant, long-term contributions to the practice of human resource information management and his recognition as one of the leading voices on HR technology and the changing workforce.
The IHRIM Ambassador Award – recognizes individuals who are IHRIM members in good standing for significant volunteer contributions within the previous twelve months in support of the Association’s mission and goals.
– Henry Chung, HRIP, The Jackson Laboratory, is being honored for his volunteer contributions to IHRIM’s educational mission.
– Denise Eppel, HRIP, We Energies, is being honored for her volunteer work assisting IHRIM in expanding and enhancing the Association’s social media presence.
The IHRIM Project of the Year Award – honors project teams for the successful completion of an HR information management project.
– HR Technology Strategy Team, Monsanto is being honored for their successful completion of a complex, global, multi systems project to efficiently utilize people, processes and technology in support of HR’s strategic objectives to deploy cohesive HR applications that support efficient people processes.
The IHRIM Partners Award – presented to organizations which have made significant contributions to the practice of human resources information management and/or to the supporting the mission and goals of the Association.
– Hive Tech HR is being honored for their support of IHRIM and its mission through their ongoing contributions to the body of knowledge, furthering the education mission and increasing the Association’s recognition and brand awareness via a variety of social media channels.
“IHRIM is proud to honor these folks for their significant, long-term contributions to the practice of human resource information management,” said Kevin Carlson, Board Chair of IHRIM. “They truly represent the leading voices on HR technology.”
Established in 1994, the IHRIM Awards Program is one of the most revered awards program in the HRIS / HRMS industry. Through a combination of Association and peer review, the awards program recognizes outstanding professionals and services in 4 categories. This year’s 5 honorees represent an incredible array of technology and business excellence and success.
For more information about the IHRIM 2014 event, visit http://bit.ly/IHRIM2014.
About the IHRIM Conference and Technology Exposition
Each year, IHRIM packs the best HRMS education, information and networking into its annual conference. For more than three decades, IHRIM’s conferences have offered attendees the perfect blend of networking, education and technological solutions to issues facing HR and HR systems professionals. Created by industry experts and senior level practitioners who have firsthand knowledge of the issues and challenges facing HR and HR information management professionals, IHRIM’s educational program is created with attendees and their organizations in mind.
About the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)
IHRIM is the world’s leading clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry. Since 1980, IHRIM has been the only membership association for HR technology professionals, advancing the industry by providing unparalleled education and professional development opportunities through its annual conference, educational courses and webinars. IHRIM is a community of experts – a dynamic group of practitioners, vendors, consultants, students, and faculty that continues to grow, not just in numbers, but in its scope of knowledge and information.