Association Bestows Top Honors to Exemplary HR Professionals and Teams That Represent the Finest in HR Technology
The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM), the world’s leading clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry, recognized the best in the HRIS / HRMS industry with its 2013 awards. During the first day of its 2013 HRMS Strategies Conference and Technology Exposition, held June 1-4, 2013 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, IHRIM bestowed top honors to exemplary HR professionals and teams that represent the finest in HR Technology.
“As IHRIM’s stature continues to grow worldwide, the competition for the association’s coveted annual awards grows more intense,” said Lynne Mealy, President & CEO of IHRIM. “We are very proud of the caliber of applicants, entries and nominations and applaud our award winners for their achievements and excellence.”
With more than 700 academic, civic and industry leaders gathered to share insights as well as celebrate the achievements & innovations in HR Tech, IHRIM honored the following individuals and teams that made significant contributions to the industry:
– The IHRIM Summit Award – recognizes members who have made significant, long-term contributions to both the HRIM industry and the advancement of IHRIM’s mission and goals.
– Rich Berger (HRIP, SPHR), Citrix Systems
– Lexy Martin, CedarCrestone
– The IHRIM Ambassador Award – recognizes individuals who are IHRIM members in good standing for significant volunteer contributions within the previous twelve months in support of the Association’s mission and goals.
– Chris Lynch, St. Luke’s Health System
– The IHRIM Project of the Year Award – honors project teams for the successful completion of an HR information management project.
– Americas HRMS Team, Exel
– HR Systems Team, Qualcomm
– Onboarding Re-Design Project Team, We Energies
– The IHRIM Partners Award – presented to organizations which have made significant contributions to the practice of human resources information management and/or to the supporting the mission and goals of the Association.
– SumTotal Systems
“The 2013 Award recipients recognize those that have served as the utmost best in HRIS and HRMS products and services across a broad array of sectors,” said Lynne Mealy, President and CEO of IHRIM. “The awards and their winners are a testament to the real value that our community brings to the c-suite.”
Established in 1994, the IHRIM Award Program is one of the most revered awards program in the HRIS / HRMS industry. Through a combination of Association and peer review, the awards program recognizes outstanding professionals and services in 5 categories. This year’s 7 awards honorees represent an incredible array of technology and business excellence and success.
More information about the Awards program and its previous winners can be found at http://bit.ly/IHRIMawards.
About the International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)
IHRIM is the world’s leading clearinghouse for the HRIM (Human Resource Information Management) industry. Since 1980, IHRIM has been the only membership association for HR technology professionals, advancing the industry by providing unparalleled education and professional development opportunities through its annual conference, educational courses and webinars. IHRIM is a community of experts – a dynamic group of practitioners, vendors, consultants, students, and faculty that continues to grow, not just in numbers, but in its scope of knowledge and information.