March 4, 2015. Boston, MA – Interaction Associates (IA), the global collaborative leadership and workplace performance innovator, has announced four new programs to drive live online and distance learning.
IA’s new programs are highly-interactive and engaging 90-minute workshops using innovative technologies and processes to empower leaders to learn and engage with peers without leaving their desks.
“Our clients are eager to use blended solutions to further the development of more people inside their organizations,” said Dana Sednek, Manager, Live Online Learning. “Next-generation techniques make learning more convenient, more time- and cost-effective, and a lot more exciting to the participants. What’s more, the learning goes deeper and helps drive stronger business results,” she added.
Interaction Associates Live Online series of programs place the learner at the center of the workshop. Designed to accommodate between 15-125 participants, the programs make innovative use of chat pods, crowdsourced questions, and crowdsourced anecdotes and examples that personalize the learning experience.
IA’s existing programs — Facilitative Leadership Refresher(R) and Leading Change(R) — are now combined with the new roster, which includes:
How to Make Virtual Meetings Work(R)
Building Trust is an interactive, live online learning experience that expands participants’ awareness of the business case for building trust and identifies specific behaviors, and actions for improved, measurable results. In this 90-minute interactive live online session, participants learn how to:
– increase predictability and reliability of performance through improved agreement building.
– build capacity in the organization through effective delegation and coaching.
– increase transparency by more effectively communicating the big picture for their initiative or action.
Individual Leadership is an interactive, live online learning experience that expands participants’ awareness of individual leadership skills such as self-awareness and identity, influencing ability, and impact measures. With this program, leaders can take control and influence their own capacity to lead in an organization – no matter where they sit, and no matter what career path they pursue. There are three 60-minute sessions: a total of three hours of live online learning. The sessions may be taken in any order.
Influencing Teams is an interactive, live online learning experience that expands participants’ awareness of influencing behaviors, methods, and strategies for increasing commitment to team direction and agreements for how to move forward as a team, whether they are virtual, intact, or any mix in between. In this 90-minute interactive live online session, participants learn how to:
– improve your understanding of other member’s points of view, as well as and others understanding of your own point of view.
– more effectively communicate your point of view in a way that others will listen.
– bridge differences between team members to create alignment and win-win solutions that drive the group forward together.
An interactive, live online learning experience that expands participants’ awareness of virtual meeting management techniques so that they can get more success out of their next virtual meeting. In this 90-minute interactive live online session, participants learn how to:
– More effectively understand and manage required roles and functions for a meeting
– Increase virtual meeting productivity to drive decision making and execution
– Elicit feedback from the group quickly to build collaborative agreements
– Monitor and gauge the success of a virtual meeting
About Interaction Associates
Interaction Associates is a leading global innovator of proven solutions that transform the way people work — to deliver extraordinary business results, or, what we call, Return on Involvement. The firm helps global organizations build high-involvement, collaborative cultures by developing their leaders, teams, and change agents. IA offers customized consulting, learning and development, and coaching services. It was named one of Training Industry’s Top 20 Leadership Training Companies 2012 – 2015, and was named to their Content Development Watch List 2012 – 2014. More at interactionassociates.com