Waco, TX / June 2, 2014 – Drawing from more than 10 years of industry leadership and the latest advances in video and educational technology, InterviewStream will premiere its redesigned online video practice platform at the NACE 2014 conference taking place June 8-11, 2014, in San Antonio, Texas.
InterviewStream has completely refreshed its core product based on client feedback to introduce a new professor portal, custom assessment and critique tools, faster performance, an easier interface, enhanced branding, and more.
“We’ve put a tremendous amount of research and development into this top-to-bottom rebuild of our core product,” said Randy Bitting, InterviewStream Founder and Chief Innovation Officer. “As the most-used video interview platform with more than 500 campus customers worldwide, we’re excited to see how our clients will take advantage of the new features and a seamless user experience to assess soft skills and better prepare their students.”
Exciting new features include:
– A professor assignment module that allows faculty members to create custom assignments using pre-recorded video questions that can be e-mailed to students;
– Dynamic assessment options that help critique interview mannerisms such as poor eye contact and filler words such as “um” and “like”;
– In-line commenting that captures professors’ and career service professionals’ feedback, directly timed with students’ video responses to identify exactly what actions triggered specific assessments;
– Intelligent reporting with smarter grids and exportable analytics;
– Enhanced branding that fully reflects a university’s image, plus new customization options for creating helpful student resources and increasing students’ engagement.
“InterviewStream has been integrated into the UAB curriculum for several years. I’m really excited about this innovative approach to rebuilding a proven platform to enhance our students’ interview performance,” says Suzanne Scott-Trammell, Executive Director of Career & Professional Development at The University of Alabama at Birmingham. “This will allow our office and faculty to further improve students’ soft skills with a faster, friendlier, and fun experience. I’m looking forward to enhancing usage in new areas and I envision faculty and program directors getting excited about engaging this technology.”
InterviewStream will offer demonstrations of this powerful new product at its booth, #501, during the NACE conference. In addition to an advance preview of the new platform, visitors to InterviewStream’s booth at NACE will also be eligible to win prizes, enjoy a relaxation station, and learn more about the Enterprise platform used widely by employers for university recruiting.
For more information about the new practice platform, or to schedule a demonstration at NACE, contact InterviewStream at firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterviewStream helps companies generate great candidate experiences and remarkable returns through Web-based video screening, interviewing and preparation. InterviewStream pioneered the category in 2003, and today more than 5 million users have access to InterviewStream products to transform the most-demanding hiring environments and perfect the practice of video interviewing. InterviewStream is part of a growing suite of video apps that go beyond hiring and include:RolePlayPRO for training and performance management, and ivMessage for one-way messaging.