TROY, Mich. (Sept. 28, 2018) – When contingent workforce professionals gather for the CWS Summit, October 2-3 in Dallas, KellyOCG leaders will help drive the discussion about how companies can navigate the new world of work and bring the best talent to their organizations.
“Companies have realized they need to adapt to how today’s workforce wants to work and redirect their focus toward a total talent supply chain approach vs. looking at talent as simply a transaction or cost,” said Teresa Carroll, executive vice president of Kelly Services. “In many instances, independent work is preferred over permanent work, allowing employees to seek control and momentum in where and how they work. Companies need to ditch the traditional talent script and embrace all talent options available to them. Kelly’s recent investment in Business Talent Group highlights an emerging work model that companies should give consideration to for high-end professional talent.”
On the opening day of the conference at 2:45 p.m., Kelly leaders Doug Arms, principal, Global Talent Advisory Services, and Tammy Browning, vice president, Operations, will present “Does Your Program Lack a Talent Focus? How a Talent Centric Supply Chain Strategy Can Elevate Your [MSP] Program.” During this dynamic workshop, they will share:
1. Exclusive insights from suppliers about what a talent focus looks like from their point of view to solve this critical challenge.
2. How the most successful organizations focus on building their employer brand in ways that are compelling to talent suppliers and talent, and provide a framework to instill the tenets of an employer brand into an organization.
Additionally, KellyOCG leaders will host “What’s Next” labs to discuss key issues related to the future of the workforce. These labs, which will take place Kelly’s Hospitality Suite #1664, are open to all attendees. The lab schedule is as follows:
– What’s Next in Tech — Oct. 2, 10:30-11 a.m. and Oct. 3, 2:30-3 p.m.
– What’s Next in Workforce Planning — Oct. 2, 1-1:30 p.m. and Oct. 3, 10:15-10:45 a.m.
– What’s Next in Human Cloud — Oct. 2, 3:30-4 p.m. and Oct. 3, 1-1:30 p.m.
KellyOCG will also be exhibiting at the conference. Attendees can visit booth #400 to learn about Kelly’s modern workforce solutions and its insights and expertise regarding the talent market.
More information about KellyOCG’s activities at the CWS Summit can be found here.
KellyOCG is a leading global advisor of talent supply chain strategies that enable companies to achieve their business goals by aligning talent strategy to business strategy across all internal and external worker categories. Core solutions include Advisory Services, RPO, CWO, Business and Professional Services, and Career Transition. Please visit www.kellyocg.com.
# # # #