LONDON, April 08, 2010 — MrTed, the global leader of Talent Acquisition Solutions (http://mrted.com), is pleased to announce Version 9.3 of MrTedTalentLink™, the company’s flagship product, offering an even wider range of functionality and features for consumer-level friendliness in enterprise talent acquisition software.
MrTed’s groundbreaking “Cloud 9” (http://recruiting.mrted.com/user-experience) version of MrTedTalentLink was released earlier this year to an overwhelmingly positive response from users and industry analysts for its usability and its ability to truly leverage cloud computing technology.
MrTedTalentLink™ Cloud 9 brings the benefits of cloud computing to the world of benefits with an engaging new user experience and a world of application modules (Apps) that can be added to each user’s personalized workspace.
“With Version 9.3 (http://mrted.com), MrTed offers several new features that further enhance the user-friendly experience and personalization of MrTedTalentLink,” said Jerome Ternynck, CEO of MrTed. “These features make the user experience even more productive and efficient in very tactical, practical ways.”
The new features of MrTedTalentLink™ Version 9.3 include:
• Corporate branding creates a more enjoyable user experience and faster, stronger adhesion to the system by allowing the application to be branded according to the client’s corporate identity, based on a set of interchangeable visual elements (header pictures, logo and primary colours). The feature automatically adapts the MrTedTalentLink™ icon set to the branding colours. Available as an add-on service, corporate branding supports multi-brand environment, automated and manual branding assignment to users.
• Webviewer saves time and hassles by ending the need to download documents to read them. Available to all users, Webviewer is an enjoyable document user interface — a new MrTedTalentLink™ document transformation engine. All documents entering the application are converted in a Web-compatible format to be displayed directly in a Web page. The user can navigate easily through each document, zooming in or out, and download it in its original format.
• Reporting apps include a basic set of three best-practice reporting apps (Applicants per Stage, Requisitions to Process, and Applicants Inflow). The library will be expanded in following versions of Cloud 9. Consolidated with live data, and in a visually attractive configurable interface, reporting apps can be dynamically reworked and targeted exactly on the subset of information that will drive the user’s next decision.
• Enhanced contingent workforce management: The release includes two valuable usability improvements that save contractors time, improve the usability of the contractor portal and pave the way for better capital outlay planning for contingent payroll. The new features allow the contractor to submit multiple “zero” timesheets in one click and, and the staffing vendor to request timesheets to be submitted in chronological order.
• Resume parsing, powered by Burning Glass, this valuable feature streamlines data acquisition and simplifies the application process, increasing candidate quality by reducing the fall-out rate, improving resume processing from the email gateway and enhancing the processing of email applications. An optional feature, resume parsing is a practical approach to pre-filled application forms. Currently available in English UK, English U.S., French and German, resume parsing will become available in other languages later on.
• Predictive matching is best used in environments with large amounts of unstructured data to help recruiters to swiftly sort out relevant applications from irrelevant ones. It lets the user search data without needing it to be structured; allows relevancy scoring on matching and in the selection process; and increases the relevancy of a recruiter’s work. Based on a state-of-the art conceptual search engine powered by Burning Glass, predictive matching activation and usage is priced separately.
• Expanded MrTed API framework, MrTed’s TalentHub, includes several web-service features to integrate easily with multiple technologies, with simplified integration based on standard APIs. API’s added to the library are: Requisition Service, Candidate Service, Posting Service and user web service.
MrTed is the global leader of on-demand talent acquisition solutions designed to help companies of all sizes optimize the process of acquiring local talent on a global scale. Through innovation, passion and focus, MrTed provides the world’s most effective recruitment solutions, ranging from MrTedTalentLink™, an enterprise-class global talent acquisition solution, to SmartRecruiters™, free and easy recruitment software for SMB’s. MrTed was founded in London in 1999 and helps over 2000 clients in more than 100 countries find and acquire the most coveted talent in the world.
To learn more about MrTed and SmartRecruiters, please visit
www.mrted.com | www.smartrecruiters.com
Ralph Brasker, head of marketing & communication, +31 10 742 02 50, e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.