Lima, Ohio (January 4, 2013) – Leading applicant tracking and recruiting software, myStaffingPro, won Gold in the Brandon Hall 2012 Excellence in Technology Awards for the Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology category. The Gold award is the latest in recognition for myStaffingPro applicant tracking system.
The Brandon Hall award recognizes myStaffingPro’s strides in improving the usability of talent acquisition technology by:
– Enabling candidates to apply with a LinkedIn or Facebook profile, upload multiple documents, and submit prescreening information on a smart phone.
– Streamlining the recruiter user interface so that it is easier to access information and make updates. Interface enhancements include an improved dashboard with visual graphs that represent key data, as well as new requisition creation and sharing functionality.
– Renovating the hiring manager quick response interface for smart phone accessibility to enable applicant review and approval “on the go”.
“It is an honor to be recognized for the hard work and achievements we have made to the myStaffingPro system. We strongly believe in the importance of the candidate, recruiter, and hiring manager experience. As the Gold award winner for Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Technology, we hope that others will see the importance as well,” commented myStaffingPro’s Certified Usability Analyst and CIO, Jennifer Brogee.
A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group Sr. Analysts and Executive leadership evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
– Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
– Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
– Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
– Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
“It is our honor to recognize this year’s award winners, who exemplify the commitment of innovation and excellence that drives growth and over-the-top business results”, said Mike Cooke, Chief Executive Officer of Brandon Hall Group Inc.
For a complete list of winners, visit http://go.brandonhall.com/Excellence_Awards_Home.
myStaffingPro is a comprehensive web-based applicant tracking system (ATS) that offers applicant tracking, candidate recruiting, and onboarding in a scalable, configurable solution. With more than 500 clients, myStaffingPro is not limited by industry, browser, or integration requirements. Its SaaS model makes it accessible from anywhere at any time and offers unlimited integration capabilities. To learn more about myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, visit http://mystaffingpro.com or follow @mystaffingpro.
About Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
Having worked with more than 10,000 clients globally and after 20 years of delivering world-class solutions, Brandon Hall Group is the preeminent research and analyst organization focused on developing research-‐driven solutions to drive organizational performance for emerging and large organizations. Brandon Hall Group has an extensive repository of thought leadership, research, data and expertise in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Sales Effectiveness, Marketing Impact, and Executive Management. http://www.brandonhall.com
For additional information, contact:
Director of Marketing
800-939-2462 Ext. 211