DETROIT, November 4, 2010 — Human resource departments have a great opportunity to contribute to a company’s bottom line. nowHIRE’s new article series, “High-volume Hiring Brief,” offers news, insights and information to increase the efficiency of human resource departments at organizations with high-volume hiring needs.
This month’s inaugural article, “HR as Profit Center = Smart Hiring + Tax Credits,” discusses how tech savvy hiring can impact the bottom line and quarterly financials. Specifically, it outlines the importance of implementing an end-to-end, fully integrated applicant tracking system (ATS), which can be a key tool in positioning the HR department as a modern profit center, rather than an old-school cost center. The article can be downloaded at http://www.nowhire.com/high_volume_hiring_issue1.htm.
The new monthly article series will address the key pain points and unique challenges faced by organization with high-volume hiring needs, such as retail, hospitality and food services. Although a majority of high-volume hiring may be hourly workers, it is not exclusive to hourly and, at times, the sheer hiring volume alone poses specific challenges.
This month’s article presents the benefits to the HR function, and ultimately to the organization, of a fully integrated talent acquisition software platform, including:
• Driving ROI with tax credits — bring money to the table by taking advantage of lucrative tax credits and business incentives.
• Increasing government compliance — decrease costly mistakes and potential fines with an efficient system that streamlines information management.
• Choosing from higher-quality candidates — directly impact the bottom line by quickly and efficiently screening out the least qualified candidates and hiring the best-qualified candidates that can quickly get up to speed and decrease their time to contribute.
• Improving operational efficiencies and employee productivity — improved hiring processes leads to managers having more time to focus on strategic issues, which translates to a better customer experience, higher customer retention rates and higher morale for co-workers.
• Going paperless — significant cost savings by migrating paper-heavy tasks to electronic format.
“As the economy limps along in this `jobless recovery’ and businesses look for every opportunity to generate more revenue, gain a competitive edge and contain expenses, human resources has a great opportunity to show that it can directly contribute to the company’s bottom line by implementing processes and systems to facilitate smart hiring,” said Joseph N. Impastato, II, nowHIRE’s president and chief executive officer. “Implementing an end-to-end, fully integrated ATS is a step in the right direction”
To download “HR as Profit Center = Smart Hiring + Tax Credits,” visit http://www.nowhire.com/high_volume_hiring_issue1.htm. Next month’s “High-volume Hiring Brief” from nowHIRE will focus on I-9 Compliance and what organizations can do to minimize liability and avoid costly mistakes and federal fines.
Since 1999, nowHIRE has provided talent management products for companies of every size within diverse vertical markets. Their industry-defining solutions feature fully integrated, talent sourcing tools, Web-based recruiting products and talent management software modules, including I-9 compliance and E-Verify. Companies can configure the software to their specific recruiting needs—for hourly, salaried, internal or contingent employees, or any combination thereof. For more information, visit www.nowHIRE.com.
e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.