New Insala Website Provides Access to Industry Research, Talent Development Solutions for the Entire Career Lifecycle
DALLAS/FT. WORTH – March 21, 2013 – Insala is pleased to announce the launch of its new website. The new and improved insala.com remains true to the company’s founding principles, taking advantage of cutting-edge technology and communications to provide world-class innovative career solutions for the entire employee career lifecycle. The website’s new interactive interface centers on helping employers discover solutions to fulfill both organizational and individual career objectives across five areas of talent development.
The website now includes better searchable access to their wealth of industry research and resources, including webinars, whitepapers, and articles. Most notably, the website reflects a shift in the company’s product line. In addition to Career Development, Mentoring and Career Transition solutions, Coaching Software and Corporate Alumni are now featured as two of the company’s five main talent development solutions:
– Career Development – This solution allows employers to provide a self-directed career development platform to their employees.
– Mentoring – Insala’s Hi-Impact Mentoring is designed for many strategic talent development objectives from onboarding new hires to developing your high potentials.
– Coaching – Insala’s coaching software is designed for use by coaching administrators within an organization as well as by coaching firms to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
– Career Transition – Insala offers an array of career tools for employees to transition into a new job role.
– Corporate Alumni – This software offers career and networking tools for alumni, while allowing the organization to engage and utilize these valuable relationships.
“With the deployment of our new website, we are communicating a new and enthusiastic message within the talent development space,” says Phillip Roark, chief executive officer and founder of Insala. “Insala’s unique end-to-end capability shines light on the changing nature of the employee career lifecycle. We offer the marketplace a fresh approach, helping our customers to engage people at every stage of their career journey. Insala’s Career Continuum emphasizes collaborative development via mentoring and coaching, while setting the pace for how the human capital industry approaches career development, transitions, and corporate alumni programs.”
Insala is a leading global provider of talent development solutions through their innovative Web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) technology. Insala seeks to be a partner to organizations by focusing on their employees’ development at every stage of their employee lifecycle, providing solutions for career development, mentoring, coaching, career transition, and corporate alumni programs. For more information, please visit us at www.insala.com.