COSTA MESA, Calif., January 23, 2013–A panel of experts in recruiting and talent acquisition will explore the many business benefits of virtual interviewing during a new webinar from GreenJobInterview(R), “Virtual Interviewing: Open a Window to a World of Talent,” which will take place on February 7 at 1:30 p.m. EST. The panelists will discuss their own experiences and those of their organizations in using virtual interviewing to significantly reduce hiring costs, improve time-to-hire, improve the interviewing experience for job candidates, and eliminate administrative and scheduling hassles.
The webinar is free to attend, but interested individuals must register in advance.
Susan Strayer Lamotte, principal consultant and founder of consulting firm exaqueo–which specializes in the areas of talent, culture and branding–will moderate the webinar and panel discussion. The panel will feature:
– Francene Taylor, director of Resourcing for the Americas at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
– Annette Upchurch, recruiting manager, North America, for INC Research, a global contract research firm
– Lynn Murphy, recruiting team leader at Quicken Loans
– Rachel Stoya, senior manager of Human Resources at LG Electronics Inc., U.S.A.
The panelists will share their companies’ experiences using virtual interviewing to hire top talent, reduce costs and strengthen their various employment brands.
Attendees will learn about:
– The challenges of hiring across the miles.
– The specific ways that virtual interviewing improved the experiences of the panelists’ HR teams, recruiters and its job candidates.
– The results and business benefits that virtual interviewing delivered to the panelists’ organizations.
“The search for top talent isn’t getting any easier–or any less competitive,” said Greg Rokos, president and co-founder of GreenJobInterview. “But virtual interviewing, both live and recorded, offers employers another great tool for maximizing the effectiveness and success of their talent acquisition strategies. Also, as our webinar presenters will discuss, virtual interviewing delivers a host of benefits, including a better overall experience for employers and job candidates alike.”
Founded by recruiting industry veterans, GreenJobInterview creates positive and valuable experiences in live virtual interviewing. GreenJobInterview utilizes secure, browser-based technology and concierge-level support services that enable organizations and candidates to interact face-to-face in real time while minimizing costs, maximizing time, enhancing brand engagement and reducing environmental impact. More than 300 of the world’s leading organizations take advantage of live virtual interviewing from GreenJobInterview including Walmart, PepsiCo, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and Mayo Clinic. In 2012, GreenJobInterview was named one of the “Fastest Growing Private Companies” by the Orange County Business Journal. For more information, contact www.greenjobinterview.com.