Reviewsnap is inviting attendees of the upcoming SHRM 2012 Annual Conference & Exposition to learn about its leading cloud-based performance management system — including the company’s recently released Learning Content Integration (LCI) module and new user interface.
“We’re thrilled to be able to demonstrate for the entire HR world the new LCI module of our complete performance management system,” said Chris Arringdale, vice president of marketing for Reviewsnap. “It received an incredibly positive response when we presented it in webinars to our current clients.”
The LCI supports and expands Reviewsnap’s powerful Web-based suite of other performance management tools:
• Performance Reviews — Get everyone aligned behind shared goals to get better business results and higher employee engagement.
• 360 Degree Reviews — Capture a wider view of each employee’s true performance with feedback that they will trust.
• Compensation — Improve motivation and engagement by easily and reliably linking pay to results-based performance.
Reviewsnap is easy to implement and simple to use. With its Web-based tools, Reviewsnap is virtually maintenance-free.
The SHRM conference is among the most significant for human resource management professionals. The 2012 SHRM event is June 24-27 in Atlanta, and Reviewsnap will be at Booth 1248.
In addition to the new LCI module, Reviewsnap will also be unveiling other additions and enhancements at SHRM, including:
• Enhancements to the comprehensive statistical dashboard
• Refinements to the ad hoc reporting tool
• A newly designed user interface (UI) for the “manage employees” section
“The new UI to support management of employees is one of the greatest changes we’ve made,” Arringdale said. “It’s made the manager features even more user-friendly than they already were.”
In times like these, growth is earned by companies that align their people behind shared goals. If you are working to get everyone on the same page, Reviewsnap is with you. More than performance management software, we offer true partnership through genuine customer service and support. And unlike those other guys who care more about shareholders than customers, we can’t sleep at night unless you can. We are all together now. We are your performance management partner. We are Reviewsnap. Visit us on the Web at www.reviewsnap.com.