Sendouts, a premier provider of staffing and recruiting software, introduces its latest application release at the 20th Annual Staffing Industry Analysts Executive Forum in Miami Beach, Florida. With the new version, recruiters using Sendouts can easily make connections with candidates, clients or prospects right from the application with greater speed.
“Sendouts remains committed to building software that helps recruiters work more efficiently and our latest release will help save time, money and help drive profits.” Said Brian Hopcraft, President & CEO of Sendouts. “So much of what a recruiter does revolved around connections. With new posting options, text messaging and Voice Over IP, it’s easier than ever for recruiters to connect, build relationships and manage a daily workflow.”
New features include:
● Text Messaging – Put a job order, introduction or note right in the palm of the your recipient’s hand. Text messages are sent in bulk or one-by-one right from Sendouts, tracking every conversation.
● VOIP – Sendouts new Voice Over IP (VOIP) integration helps recruiters work more quickly by dialing directly from Sendouts. The integration works with all popular VOIP carriers including Skype and RingCentral.
● Dice.com Job Posting – Sendouts is one of the only third-party ATS’ that offers job posting directly to Dice.com. Dice is the job board for tech and IT professionals and benefits recruiters working in those sectors.
● Indeed®Sponsored Posting – Sendouts is the only third-party ATS that offers sponsored posting directly from the application. Indeed receives 40 million unique visitors monthly and by offering sponsored posting, Sendouts users can put their job orders in high-visibility/high-traffic areas and gain additional exposure.
● PAM/Great Plains Integration – Professional Advantage is the only certified MS solution provider for the PAM module of Great Plains back-office making it a rock-solid addition to the Sendouts Add-ons list.
“We are continuously challenging ourselves to make an innovative, easy-to-use product that will help our users to work smarter and eliminate headaches.” said Brian Hopcraft, President & CEO of Sendouts. “Our latest solution is all about `connecting’ to your network at the click of a button or in the palm of their hand and we’ll continue to push ourselves to make recruiters’ day-to-day activities easier.”
Sendouts will be demonstrating the new release features at Booth 330 at the Staffing Industry Executive Forum in Miami Beach, Florida from February 28th to March 3rd, 2011. For additional information, please contact Sendouts toll-free at 877-309-5222 or visit http://www.sendouts.com/new.
Sendouts™ is the leading, single source provider of recruiting software for third party staffing and recruiting firms. Sendouts web-based recruiting software enables recruiting firms to streamline their recruiting process, increase productivity, and make more placements. Additionally Sendouts provides unparalleled training and support and is backed by an industry leading 98% customer satisfaction rate. Sendouts clients on average achieve an internal growth rate of 48% and increase job order fill rates by over 20%. Sendouts helps more than 1,000 firms automate and manage the entire recruiting process, from sales to final placement. For more information, visit http://www.sendouts.com or call 877-309-5222.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.