In the month of June, HR.com published seven exclusive research reports revealing trending topics in the human capital space. Since its launch in the fall of 2016, HR.com’s research institute has grown dramatically and continues to provide valuable insights for the HR industry.
In that time, it has published 45 custom research reports and five state of the industry studies for HR professionals to download for their own resource library. With these educational studies, they can stay informed and be compliant to help them do their jobs effectively. These studies alone surveyed more than 37,000 HR professionals.
“There is a new research house in town,” stated Debbie McGrath, Chief Instigator and CEO of HR.com. “Over the past two years, HR.com has completed over 50 major research projects giving HR departments valuable insight in order to keep their finger on the pulse of the industry’s latest trends and changing regulations.”
HR.com Research Reports Available for Download and Published in June 2018:
1. “Accelerating Career Development: Building a talent pipeline and enabling employees to succeed”
2. “The State of Employee Teams in 2018: Adopting new paradigms and practices to boost organizational performance”
3. “Focusing on Life Event Communication to Increase Benefit Engagement and Improve the Employee Experience: Gain a greater impact by forging communications”
4. “Moving Towards Continuous Performance Management: Leverage employee recognition to further improve employee performance”
5. “How Human Resource Professionals View the Use and Effectiveness of Background Screening Methods”
6. “The Arrival of Personalized Learning: Transform Learning and Development to reap a high return on learning”
7. “The State of the Diversity and Inclusion 2018: Improving Diversity and Inclusion practices to boost organizational innovation and performance”
Find HR.com’s exclusive research reports here: https://web.hr.com/31×1
HR.com strives to help create inspired workforces by making HR professionals smarter. Over 1,100,000 HR professionals turn to HR.com as the trusted resource for education, career development, and compliance: 50+ primary research reports, thousands of lessons and tips in the HR Genius on-demand training library, 400+ webcasts yearly, the largest HR certification exam preparation program supporting SHRM and HRCI certification, a legal compliance guidance program, and 12 monthly themed interactive HR epublications. HR.com offers the best training and networking for HR professionals globally 24/7/365.
Debbie McGrath, Chief Instigator and CEO