Auckland, New Zealand — December 08 2010 — To celebrate its record-breaking year, performance management software vendor Sonar6 has announced a 25% discount on first year subscription fees for organizations signing up to Sonar6 before December 31 2010 and commencing before February 28 2011.
Sonar6 CEO John Holt says the discount is a first for the company.
“Sonar6 doesn’t usually offer discounts; we think it’s important to have completely transparent pricing. However, we’ve had a spectacularly successful year and we thought this was the perfect opportunity to share that success and introduce more people to our performance reviews.”
Sonar6’s performance management software features:
• Interactive graphics-based online reviews, not simply forms put online
• Helicopter View: individual review outcomes are aggregated in a single company-wide view
• Inline help and analysis guidelines for decision making
• A library of best practice next steps extending people development beyond the review
• An overriding focus on usability: Sonar6 is easier to use (and easier on the eye) than most text-heavy systems
• Self-service capability: organizations can set Sonar6 up 100% online, including secure credit card payments
• No lock-in contracts: Sonar6 is true SaaS. Pay monthly and cancel at any time, for any reason
Organizations wanting a customized price quote including the December-only discount should visit http://www.sonar6.com/product/pricing/pricing-request.html to submit a pricing request.
Sonar6 is also currently running a series of webinars on key the features and benefits of the Sonar6 performance management software, and is also hosting a ‘Pay for Performance’ webinar on linking performance and compensation. To take a closer look, register for a free webinar today.
Based in Auckland, NZ and San Francisco, CA, Sonar6 has provided online performance management and succession planning solutions to companies around the world since 2004. Sonar6’s stunning graphics-based approach to performance reviews has won numerous awards and plaudits including naming as a Gartner Cool Vendor and inclusion in HR Executive’s Top Ten HR Products.
Sonar6 is used by hundreds of international customers including Papa Murphy’s Pizza, Ascent Media Group, Converga and NZ Post.
For further information, please contact
GM Sales & Marketing, Sonar6
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.