Vancouver, BC, March 24, 2015 – Talemetry, acclaimed provider of high performance recruitment marketing solutions for large employers, announced the hiring of former Oracle executive Bill D’Amico.
Mr. D’Amico will lead Talemetry’s partnership programs and will initially focus on deepening and expanding relationships with HCM and applicant tracking system providers.
“Bill brings high level HCM systems experience along with solid relationships with key partners,” said Jade Bourelle, CEO of Talemetry. “We are excited to add him to the Talemetry team as we help organizations hire more effectively.”
Mr. D’Amico has over thirty years of operations, client service, and sales management success in the software industry. He has spent the better part of the last 15 years in the eLearning, talent, and human capital management arena. Most recently, Bill was responsible for the North American HCM Client Success team at Oracle. Prior to that, he was VP of Client Success at Learn.com.
Talemetry’s module-based platform deeply integrates with existing applicant tracking systems to provide a single platform for:
● Sourcing, engaging, and pipelining candidates (Source & CRM module)
● Distributing jobs to paid and free career sites (Job Broadcast module)
● Easily creating targeted, fully search optimized mobile and social career sites (Career Sites module)
● Improving candidate experience with easy, mobile and social-enabled online job applications (Apply module)
● Integrating external agencies within the talent marketing process (Agency module)
● Providing unsurpassed analytics for tracking conversion rates for all sources, every step of the way from source to hire.
The entire platform ensures enterprise organizations can execute best practice talent sourcing and hiring strategies while dramatically increasing their recruiting performance and ROI. For more information, visit talemetry.com
Talemetry(R) works with your applicant tracking system enabling you to reach candidates quickly using all recruitment marketing and sourcing channels and activities on a single powerful technology platform.
The Talemetry suite helps large organizations automatically distribute jobs, search and source candidates, build talent pipelines, engage candidates with full CRM, provide rich social and mobile candidate experiences, integrate external recruiters, manage all recruiting vendors, and measure and optimize their recruitment operations.
Talemetry, Inc has been helping hundreds of employers improve candidate experiences, optimize recruiter efficiency, control costs, and get maximum visibility into what works and what doesn’t since 2000. To learn more, visit talemetry.com or follow @Talemetry.