SAN DIEGO, Calif., July 26, 2019 — Innovative and forward-thinking professionals in the talent acquisition industry will gather Aug. 6-8 in Philadelphia for the Social Recruiting Strategies Conference (SRSC).
The theme of the conference is “Recruiting Reinvented: Improve Your Social Strategies with Best Practices and Data-Driven Outcomes.”
Attending talent acquisition and HR executives and leaders will learn how to leverage emerging recruiting practices, and discover the latest in global recruiting trends, recruitment marketing, candidate engagement, tools and technology. Specific topics to be covered include:
- Content marketing for recruiters
- Using employee advocacy in recruiting and employer branding
- Recruiting strategies and best practices
- Employer branding and recruitment marketing
SRSC is presented by Global Strategic Management Institute, which works with skilled industry practitioners and trainers to develop SHRM and HRCI pre-approved curriculum for attendees.
Industry experts and talent practitioners from leading organizations will speak about the latest strategies that are transforming recruiting and talent acquisition. A sampling of the presenters includes:
- Gerry Crispin, principal and co-founder, CareerXroads
- Paul Valente, head of talent, AMC Networks
- Susan Lamotte, founder and CEO, Exaqueo
- Krista Gathercole, director of talent acquisition and talent brand, Burlington Stores
- Allison Kruse, director of content and social media, Kforce
- Craig Fisher, head of employer brand and marketing, Allegis
- Kerry Noone, employment branding and recruitment marketing, CVS Health
- George LaRocque, principal analyst and founder, #HRWins
- Eleni Efstratiades, talent relationship manager, Siemens Corporation
- James Marable, social and digital media recruitment associate, Eli Lilly and Company
“SRSC has become a must-attend event for forward-thinking talent professionals over its eight years,” says event director Kara Mignanelli. “This year’s event promises to be the best SRSC yet thanks to our tremendous speakers and the opportunities to network with and learn from other talent pros. We can’t wait to see everybody in Philadelphia and explore where recruiting is headed.”
The conference is sponsored by CareerArc, VideoMyJob, RolePoint, SmashFly, Phenom People, Shaker Recruitment Marketing, Jobvite, Recruitics, Talemetry, Brazen, GR8 People,Traitify, and Path Motion.
Global Strategic Management Institute is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network with today’s most relevant thought leaders, speakers and practitioners.