Glendora, Calif. / March 21, 2011 — The Total Life LeaderView™ Personal Profile and Plan is an assessment tool and action planning guide that evaluates eight key areas of work and life that have direct impact on personal performance and quality of life. The areas assessed include, physical health, emotional intelligence, work/family balance, lifelong learning, social well-being, career navigation, and financial well-being. This process helps leaders identify” total life” issues that impact their performance and your organization’s bottom line.
Assess: Provides profile of current success and challenges
Plan: A well-defined plan and road map to success
Act: Action to milestones and results
The Profile features our unique model called You, Inc. that helps a leader see themselves as the Chief Life Officer of their own personal organization. An organization comprised of eight departments, which represent all areas of life and work. The model helps a leader identify their own organizational goals and strategic direction for their life and work.
This unique tool simplifies self-exploration and guides leaders to:
• Identify their personal values and create alignment with work and life dimensions
• Measure their values and current satisfaction in eight key areas of their lives
• Determine the sources and signs of their stress
• Evaluate the quality of their work process
• Appraise how they are managing their life at work and home
The Total Life Leadership Planning Action Guide
The planning and development process includes the following:
• Identification of high value goals, and then leveraging them for improved performance and increased quality of life
• Identification of resources and support for achieving goals
• SMART Goal Setting Model for assuring success
• Guidelines for overcoming obstacles and increasing supports
• Self-scoring and Personal Planning Guide.
• Optional ManagerView™ – Direct manager feedback form
• Optional Discussion Guide
• Optional Tele-coaching sessions
The Glowan Consulting Group is in the business of transforming individuals and organizations utilizing its L3 leadership development and executive coaching activities. Our network of experienced business professionals are skilled not only in all facets of developing leaders and managers, but also in operating businesses and preparing organizations to gain competitive advantage in the rapidly changing global environment.
Glowan Consulting Group
e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.