Princeton, NJ — June 21, 2010 — viaPeople, Inc., a leading provider of human capital software, has announced today the launch of their next generation Organizational Charting solution. This new offering provides organizational leaders with a flexible, real-time visual of their enterprise and will enable them to dynamically view, model, and analyze critical workforce information.
“Our clients are asking for more sophisticated Organizational Charting than what they are seeing in the market today” says Senior Consultant, Amanda Seidler, Ph.D. “They want the capability to draw any type of information into the organizational chart, depending on their purpose” she adds. Integrating multiple data points into a
visual picture that can be actively manipulated is a powerful way to view talent, model promotion scenarios, and optimize the overall structure” says Seidler. The viaPeople Organizational Charting solution incorporates all necessary resources for managers to enhance their talent-related decision-making. These features include:
– Multiple views that display any employee attribute (e.g., current and historical performance ratings, tenure, salary, etc.) according to specific access rights.
– Easy navigation through departments/business units, and fast drill-down from the highest to the lowest organizational levels.
– Switchable list view for a streamlined look at reporting relationships.
– Color coding to identify employees with specific characteristics (e.g. high potentials,low-performers, people managers, contractors, etc.).
– Single-click access to employee’s talent data profile from their chart position.
– Advanced search capabilities to quickly identify talent according to multiple sets of criteria.
– Attachable format that integrates photo/image files and other documents/links.
– Time Travel feature provides historical versioning that shows how reporting relationships have changed over time.
– Downloadable to PDF, Excel and Visio. The Visio file format allows for further manipulation, planning and analysis using Visio’s powerful design and charting tools.
– Integration with HRIS for database-driven, real-time data.
Human Resource managers and other organizational leaders looking to leverage their robust performance and talent information will find viaPeople’s next generation Organizational Charting solution to be invaluable in their strategic decision-making. Companies who are grappling with key issues such as talent gaps, succession readiness, and/or restructuring can utilize these visual tools to more effectively gauge talent capabilities and assess organizational performance.
About viaPeople, Inc.:
viaPeople, Inc. is a human asset management software and consulting services company. By combining the science of Industrial Organizational Psychology and an advanced, fully integrated technology platform, viaPeople, Inc. offers the time savings and cost efficiency of online implementation, the flexibility to customize to a client’s specific needs, and the domain knowledge to help clients measure and improve the return on their investment in human capital. Visit viaPeople, Inc. at http://www.viapeople.com.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.