VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, April 8, 2013–Visier, the innovation leader in workforce analytics, announced today it will be hosting a complimentary webinar, “Five Critical Obstacles HR Must Overcome on the Road to Successful Workforce Analytics,” on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT/ 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Organizations are collecting more data on the workforce than ever before, and increasingly asking for ways to use this information to improve their workforce to deliver improved business results. With increasing volumes and sources of data comes more complexity, which is further compounded by an increasingly demanding business environment. How does one manage the multitude of sources and volumes of data? What to measure? How to gain organizational support to invest in necessary solutions? Answering these questions and more is the key to being successful. What are the critical obstacles or barriers HR must overcome to move forward with workforce analytics to transform their organization into a strategic partner driving their business success?
HR has always known that people are the most important and most expensive, asset to an organization. However, they are seldom equipped to quantify and accurately report fact-based findings about their workforce to executive and business leaders. Executives want evidence that HR is improving the bottom line. Can HR successfully secure executive sponsorship and build the right business case for workforce analytics? To be successful, HR must graduate from the simple collection of HR metrics to the power of workforce analytics. The first question that must be answered is: What should HR measure about their workforce?
It is no surprise that workforce analytics has become one of the hottest business topics, as it empowers organizations to get an accurate view of their workforce and use the data to guide them in fact-based human capital decisions and strategies. So what is it all about, where is it going, and how do you get started?
In this webinar, participants will learn:
– Building the Business Case for Workforce Analytics. HR must justify a financial investment and secure executive sponsorship with a strong business case. Hear from an influential CEO critical business ROI justifications HR needs to arm itself with and communicate to executives as part of building a business case for workforce analytics.
– Sourcing a Workforce Analytic Solution. With so many solutions in the market offering analytic capabilities, how can HR distinguish between them? Hear key recommendations from a recognized HR analyst to building a successful workforce analytics program and what the top technology requirements are when sourcing an analytic solution.
– Getting a Handle on your HR Data. If your HR data is a mess, you are not alone. Organizations are collecting more and more employee data from disparate HR systems. Find out how to get a handle on your workforce data and how different solutions and approaches can help to cleanse and improve the state of your data.
– What to Measure First. To make better business decisions regarding their workforce, HR leaders need to move beyond the simple collection of HR metrics to workforce analytics. Find which critical HR metrics should be measured as they relate to critical business topics and how to explain them to the organization.
– Sharing and Collaborating on Findings with Stakeholders and Influencers. Despite the potential power of workforce analytics, the impact of the solution HR implements will greatly depend on the degree to which everyone throughout the organization understands the true measures for success. Hear practical advice to how and why it is critical to deliver real business insights outside the HR organization to truly impact the business.
“Actions speak louder than words; organizations continue to use Excel as their tool of choice to gain understanding of their workforce data and yet, they are vocal about their high levels of dissatisfaction. Spreadsheets are time-consuming to build and maintain, difficult to share, and prone to human error,” according to John Schwarz, Founder and CEO for Visier. “Successful organizations need to be agile and forward-thinking. This is best achieved by implementing a workforce analytics solution, and through comprehensive analysis bring about meaningful change in the workforce that impacts the business bottom line.”
The webinar is free to attend but you must register in advance. To register for this complimentary webinar on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT/ 10:00 a.m. PDT, please visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/925509929.
Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C. and San Francisco, CA., Visier delivers workforce analytics through the cloud to empower HR professionals with the most critical insights for optimizing their people strategy to meet their business strategy. Visier’s unique analytics combine the sophistication of predictive capabilities with the ease-of-use of consumer applications. Founded in 2010 by business intelligence experts–including former Business Objects chief executive officer, John Schwarz–the company’s leadership team has a proven track record of technical, operational and strategic management success with companies such as IBM, SAP and Symantec.
For more information, visit www.visier.com.