VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – Feb. 1, 2012 – Today, Visier Inc., announced its sponsorship of IQPC’s 8thHR Metrics & Performance Measurement Summit, taking place Feb. 27 to 29, 2012 in Miami, Fla. This event brings together Human Resource professionals to discuss how to validate the role of HR departments using effective metrics and result in tangible financial results that generate ROI.
This event provides a wide array of learning and networking opportunities through panel discussions, business meetings with solution providers and roundtable discussions to elevate the HR department’s role by exploring:
– Finding ROI in Training Programs
– Social Media Recruiting: How to Effectively Implement New Metrics
– Effective Metrics: Finding Areas to Cut Costs and Predict Future Trends
– Creating a Globally Integrated Enterprise with Consistent Measurement Solutions
Visier’s Workforce Analytics offering is an end-to-end, cloud-based application designed for HR professionals to identify and understand the ROI of their human capital, by showing them how to reduce costs and improve productivity associated with workforce strategies, including attracting and retaining top talent. Visier Workforce Analytics is a powerful, intuitive and interactive solution that uncovers deep insight into the core metrics of your workforce, by answering the most critical and fundamental questions facing HR professionals about their past and present workforce and more importantly – with predictive what-if analysis that helps to predict and plan for their future needs.
There is still time to register and hear from Dave Weisbeck, CSO for Visier Inc. as he presents “Best Practices & Trends in Workforce Analytics” in person, on Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012, at 12:00 p.m., at the Hyatt Regency in Miami, Fla.
This session is designed for HR professionals who are looking to be more strategic, and to better understand the benefits and future trends of HR metrics and workforce planning. This session will highlight:
– The complete working knowledge of workforce analytics and how to get started in your organization.
– How workforce analytics can benefit an organization in the creation of more strategic people agendas.
– What future trends exist in workforce analytics and planning that every HR professional should know.
– Two customer success stories of organizations that have used workforce analytics in strategic ways.
Full Event Brochure is available here: http://www.visier.com/events/8th-hr-metrics-performance-measurement-summit/
Dave Weisbeck leads the overall solutions success and strategy at Visier. Dave is a seasoned software executive who has experience ranging from building development teams to growing multi-billion dollar businesses as a general manager. Prior to joining Visier, Dave spent over 15 years in the information management and analytics industry, which included helping to build Crystal Decisions and Business Objects products and product strategy. Most recently Dave was the senior vice president and general manager responsible for Business Intelligence, Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing at SAP.
For more information on Visier, please visit http://www.visier.com/