VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, June 5, 2013–Visier, the innovation leader in workforce analytics, announced today it will be hosting a complimentary webinar “Become the HR Hero of Your Organization–Discover the Power of Visier Workforce Analytics,” on Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Since its founding in 2010, Visier has re-defined how enterprise organizations approach workforce analytics by delivering out-of-the-box HR analytics that combine the sophistication of predictive capabilities with the ease-of-use of consumer applications. Visier Workforce Analytics gives business leaders and HR professionals the insight they need to take action to reduce workforce costs, improve productivity, attract and retain top talent, and optimize their people strategy to meet their business strategy.
With the Summer’13 release of Visier Workforce Analytics, Visier extends its leadership in delivering innovation to revolutionize workforce analytics and planning solutions for the enterprise. This webinar is not only a great opportunity to see Visier Workforce Analytics, but also to get a sneak preview of Visier’s Summer’13 release.
Top 5 reasons HR professionals need to attend this webinar and discover Visier’s power for their organization:
5. Seeing is Believing. Sight remains the most powerful sense, and when individuals discover a new insight they say that they “see it.” Visier has not only pioneered new visualizations and new ways to explore data, but has also put information at every user’s fingertips–whether advanced analysts or casual business users–through an intuitive user experience. Seeing is believing. HR professionals are invited to attend and see first-hand the transformative power of Visier Workforce Analytics.
4. Game-Changing Predictive, Comparative and Benchmarking Analysis. With Visier’s transformative visualization technology, explore relationships and visually compare workforce data side-by-side and over time–helping HR professionals and business leaders uncover the critical insights and relationships in their workforce data. Identify key workforce trends and opportunities for performance improvements and predict future outcomes.
3. Share and Collaborate Critical Findings. What good is finding valuable insights about the workforce if users can’t easily share, collaborate and influence decision-makers into action? With Visier, simply click-and-capture any visualization to share key insights and uncovered findings in a PowerPoint presentation. Streamline HR reporting by focusing less on creating reports, and more on the critical insights that stakeholders need.
2. Pre-Built, Out-of-the-Box, Best-Practice HR Analytics. People are complex, and getting the organization aligned on the right critical HR metrics can be even more complex. Visier’s HR metrics simplify the challenging task of answering the most important question in any HR analytics project: What to measure? Out-of-the-box, Visier provides the core metrics, related sub-metrics, and visual analytics to obtain immediate insight, with the flexibility to configure the metrics to fit what is unique about each organization.
1. Guaranteed “WOW” from Anyone Seeing a Visier Demo. Visier Workforce Analytics is designed to be both flexible and highly visual–insightful, intuitive, beautiful, and easy-to-use by anyone who needs to instantly find, understand and take action on the most important insights about the workforce.
By registering for this webinar, attendees will get a sneak peak at Visier’s exciting summer product release, which contains several new dynamic enhancements and capabilities, which will be previewed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Dave Weisbeck, Chief Strategy Officer for Visier, for this complimentary one-hour webinar and see first-hand why Visier has been named a proud recipient of Human Resource Executive’s Top HR Product for 2012, named an “Awesome New Technology” at the 15th Annual HR Technology show, and recognized in Gartner’s “Cool Vendor” in Human Capital Management Software 2012 Report, and see how the most powerful workforce analytics solution is also the easiest to use.
The webinar is free to attend but you must register in advance. To register for this complimentary webinar on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. PDT, please visit https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/504177785.
Headquartered in Vancouver, B.C. and San Francisco, CA., Visier delivers workforce analytics through the cloud to empower HR professionals with the most critical insights for optimizing their people strategy to meet their business strategy. Visier’s unique analytics combine the sophistication of predictive capabilities with the ease-of-use of consumer applications. Founded in 2010 by business intelligence experts–including former Business Objects chief executive officer, John Schwarz–the company’s leadership team has a proven track record of technical, operational and strategic management success with companies such as IBM, SAP and Symantec.
For more information, visit www.visier.com.