Dec. 14, 2010 — Washington, D.C. — WorldatWork, a not-for-profit human resources association with offices in Washington, D.C., and Scottsdale, AZ, has announced its newly elected 2011 Board of Directors.
The following individuals were approved by WorldatWork members to the Board for terms beginning January 2011:
Chair: Dave Smith, CCP, Vice President, Human Resources, AGL Resources
Vice Chair: Jeff Chambers, WLCP
Secretary/Treasurer: Karen Ickes, CBP, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Wendy’s International
Past Chair: Sara R. McAuley, CCP, WLCP
• Elizabeth Bastoni
• Trevor Blackman, Director, Reward Asia Pacific, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Kevin Hallock, Ph.D., Professor of Labor Economics and of Human Resource Studies and Director of Research for the Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies (CAHRS) in ILR School at Cornell University and Director of the Institute for Compensation Studies at Cornell
• Ann Hatcher, CCP, Vice President of Executive and Workforce Development Programs, HCA
• Desiree Isabelle Klein-Wagner, GRP, Executive Vice President, Global Reward & Performance, Allianz SE
• David Loucks, Vice President, Human Resources, Global Compensation, Benefits & Medical, Procter & Gamble
• Nathalie Parent, CCP, GRP, CSCP, Vice President, Global Human Resources, Corel Corporation
“Our board of directors comprises thought leaders and active practitioners who can help us anticipate what reward professionals need to be more effective,” said Anne C. Ruddy, CCP, CPCU, president of WorldatWork. “As the rewards profession becomes even more demanding and specialized, they will guide us on how to best adapt and adopt new ways to manage the changing landscape.”
About WorldatWork®: The Total Rewards Association
WorldatWork is a not-for-profit organization providing education, conferences and research focused on global human resources issues including compensation, benefits, work-life and integrated total rewards to attract, motivate and retain a talented workforce. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork has nearly 30,000 members in more than 100 countries. Its affiliate organization, WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals®, is the certifying body for the prestigious Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®), Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP), Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®), Work-Life Certified Professional™ (WLCP®), Certified Sales Compensation Professional™ (CSCP™), and Certified Executive Compensation Professional™ (CECP™). WorldatWork has offices in Scottsdale, Arizona, and Washington, D.C. The WorldatWork group of registered marks includes: Alliance for Work-Life Progress® or AWLP®, workspan®, WorldatWork ® Journal, and Compensation Conundrum®.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.