New Castle, DE – XONEX Relocation, a leading third-party relocation services company, today launched MyXONEX, a free mobile application that makes relocation easier for transferring employees and their families. The app, which is now available for iOS and Android users, offers an intuitive and friendly interface that features tools designed to support transferees throughout the entire relocation process.
“We are always looking for new ways to make relocation less stressful for transferees and their families,” said Paige Holden, Director of Communications, XONEX Relocation. “MyXONEX is designed to be both fun and functional. Whether submitting expenses electronically, keeping track of moving boxes, or finding restaurants in a new hometown, our transferees will have everything they need to manage their relocation while on the go.”
MyXONEX has a number of key features, including:
– Quick access to a personal relocation counselor
– Expense reporting on the go by submitting receipt pictures electronically
– A relocation checklist and progress monitor to keep transferees organized before, during and after the move
– An inventory tracker that attaches QR codes to pictures, voice recordings and/or notes in order help transferees identify moving box contents for easier unpacking at destination
– A step-by-step wizard that prompts transferees to build a profile of interests, family information, hobbies and more in order to deliver relevant restaurant recommendations, local attractions, services and nearby deals at destination.
– Immediate access to driving directions, packing tips, destination weather and more
MyXONEX is currently available to XONEX transferees who are moving within the United States. Login information will be provided to transferees by a relocation services manager as part of the XONEX transferee initiation process.
Transferees can download MyXONEX for free from the iTunes Store and Google Play. MyXONEX is available for all versions of the iPhone and Android 4.x systems. Updates are currently underway for Android 2.3.x. Users will be notified of any new developments to ensure that they are reaping the full benefits of the app. Some app features are subject to customization based on employer relocation policies and rules.
To learn more about all of the features MyXONEX delivers, including download information and a quick video, please visit www.xonex.com/mobileapp.
About XONEX Relocation
XONEX Relocation is a 3rd party relocation services company that offers the right solutions for corporate clients – solutions that meet the demands of relocating families in today’s hectic business climate. For more than 15 years, we have been helping corporate America move their valuable talent with minimal interruption and maximum satisfaction for everyone involved in the relocation process. Our knowledgeable and caring staff combines cost transparency with creativity to structure benefit plans that are sensible and targeted to each client’s needs.
XONEX is certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a Women Business Enterprise, and is among the largest WBE credentialed 3rd party relocation services companies in the U.S.