Company presents a number of new features aimed at planning for retirement, high net worth clients and business entities
Milwaukee, WI – December 10, 2012
– Zywave, Inc. today introduced the newest release of its popular financial planning tool, NaviPlan.
– NaviPlan(R) is a flexible financial planning tool used for a wide range of tasks, from basic needs assessment to ultra-high net worth planning.
– This release of NaviPlan incorporates new features that streamline planning for the retired client; specifically, the product now allows for bucketing, a popular retirement distribution strategy.
– Other new and updated functionality includes:
o New estate planning functionality, including additional trust types, that allows the advisor to ensure their high net worth clients are tax effective
o Business entity upgrades for clients with sophisticated professional needs
o Various retirement planning upgrades that create efficiencies for advisors
– In addition to NaviPlan, Zywave’s financial software product family currently includes Profiles(TM) and Advisor Briefcase(R), needs assessment and client communication tools.
– “Bucketing is a strategy for asset distribution during retirement that is quickly gaining in popularity,” said Andrew Stevens, product director at Zywave. “NaviPlan’s ability to model retirement bucketing means that advisors can illustrate the benefits of implementing such a strategy, which will in turn lead to increased client confidence in the retirement plan.”
– “For advisors, making sure high net worth clients are well taken care of is key,” said Mike Winters, vice president of sales at Zywave. “NaviPlan has always been the leader in high net worth planning–now, the competition doesn’t come close. The tool caters to those clients’ needs on an even deeper level to strengthen the advisor’s relationship and ultimately make them more money.”
Zywave is the leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions for the insurance and financial services industries. The company’s products include Web-enabled marketing communications, business intelligence and analytics, agency automation, and needs-assessment and financial planning tools. More than 350,000 financial and insurance professionals, including 90 of the Top 100 U.S. insurance firms and dozens of the world’s largest financial institutions, use Zywave’s proven solutions to help them differentiate from the competition, enhance client services, improve efficiencies and achieve organic growth. To learn more, visit www.zywave.com.