Zywave launches enhanced BrokerageBuilder web services
Leading agency management software can now be integrated with any third-party system
Milwaukee, WI — May 15, 2012
– Zywave, Inc. today released enhanced web services for its industry-leading employee benefits insurance agency management system, BrokerageBuilder™, to enable seamless integration with any third-party application.
– BrokerageBuilder was designed and built by former account managers, making it the only benefits system that works the way agency staff does—and adapts to fit an agency’s unique business and processes. Enhanced web services will extend an agency’s ability to let BrokerageBuilder work for them.
– Near real-time data transfer in and out of BrokerageBuilder will save agency staff time and ensure faster client service, driving agency efficiency.
– Agencies can build a seamless bridge to any internal or third-party system they use, including property-casualty agency management systems, payroll systems, or systems developed within the agency. Zywave provides:
o Industry-standard SOAP protocol accessible by any platform or programming language
o Top security with SSL transport layer and client-based certificates for authorization
o All available functions documented with sample C# code for Microsoft® .NET
– Transforming the industry with products like BrokerageBuilder and consistently enhancing our technology offerings is part of Zywave’s ongoing focus to offer enterprise-wide software solutions for insurance and financial firms to increase agency efficiency, differentiate and protect their book of business.
– “With this BrokerageBuilder release, we focused on agencies that want to streamline workflows across multiple business systems,” said Krista Seidl, Zywave product director of agency management. “Integration with other systems has been a common request, and our newest web services allow the flexibility for any integration solution, so agencies can maximize efficiencies and facilitate business intelligence across systems.”
– “The web services provided by BrokerageBuilder have enabled us to build integration solutions and consolidated reporting dashboards that would otherwise have been unfeasible,” said Zywave client Ryan Deeds, vice president and director of IT at Lanier Upshaw, Inc. “Our integration helps staff better understand client needs and identify cross-sell opportunities, which really impacts our agency’s bottom line. We are excited as Zywave launches the new web services so we can enhance the value IT brings to the agency.”
Zywave is the leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology solutions for the insurance and financial services industries. The company’s products include Web-enabled marketing communications, business intelligence and analytics, agency automation, and needs-assessment and financial planning tools. More than 350,000 financial and insurance professionals, including 90 of the Top 100 U.S. insurance firms and dozens of the world’s largest financial institutions, use Zywave’s proven solutions to help them differentiate from the competition, enhance client services, improve efficiencies and achieve organic growth. To learn more, visit www.zywave.com.