Milwaukee, WI — March 7, 2011
• Zywave today released a next-generation version of its industry-leading marketing communications tool, Broker Briefcase® 6.0. Rebuilt from the platform up, the all-new tool empowers insurance brokers to increase prospect meetings, improve closing ratios, go after larger accounts, differentiate from the competition and secure long-term client retention.
• Broker Briefcase 6.0 offers access to a content library of 6,000-plus materials that promote a broker’s consultative role to gain and retain business without adding to staff. Created by a team of legal, research and design experts, content includes everything a broker needs to stay current on industry topics, expand expertise and market reach, and deliver professional solutions that support both clients’ and their employees’ unique needs.
• From health care reform to wellness to OSHA compliance, the tool’s more flexible scheduling feature allows brokers to stay top of mind with prospects and clients by electronically delivering relevant and timely materials that prove their value as a trusted advisor. And targeting niche industries or employer groups is easy to do with tailored, pre-set Campaigns — just a few minutes of set-up time generates many automated prospecting opportunities.
• Powering productivity, a new Producer’s Assistant tool gives business development staff fast access to out-of-the-box resources for any stage of the sales process and renewals, swapping administrative time for more face time with clients.
• At renewal, brokers can turn the discussion from price to value with the tool’s new Account feature, which quickly recaps the valuable broker solutions provided throughout the year.
• An intelligent, Google®-powered search plus new refinements option promote better content browsing. Users can quickly source relevant materials from the online content library, then further drill-down with hundreds of refinement options based on criteria such as audience, topic, industry and format.
• One of the first enterprise-class SaaS applications built on the latest Microsoft® Silverlight® technology platform, navigating the Web-based site is intuitive, while viewing and distributing materials is lightning fast.
• Innovating next-generation products such as Broker Briefcase 6.0 is part of Zywave’s ongoing focus to offer enterprise-wide software solutions that help insurance brokerage firms differentiate, protect their book of business and increase agency efficiency.
“Broker Briefcase pioneered the market 12 years ago, and the all-new version continues our rich tradition of building products for brokers, by brokers, including many enhancements based on input from our broker network,” said Cheryl Walecka, product director of broker communications at Zywave. “With version 6.0, we took every great feature and made it better, faster and more efficient to help firms prospect, retain and renew, and ultimately drive revenue.”
“As the market’s industry leader, our clients rely on us to provide solutions that drive organic growth,” said Jim Emling, president and chief operating officer at Zywave. “By more than doubling our Broker Briefcase development efforts for the last two years, we’ve turned today’s tough economic and uncertain business climate into a product set that provides a clear competitive advantage for our customers. A continual investment in our product portfolio, especially during times like these, ensures our brokers can seize opportunities in their market.”
Zywave is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (“SaaS”) enterprise automation solutions for the employee benefits and P&C insurance distribution industry. The company’s solutions include technology-enabled content and communication, agency automation, and business intelligence and analytics, designed to help insurance brokers of all sizes gain profitable market share. With more than 2,500 clients, including over 80 percent of the Top 100 agencies, Zywave’s applications help brokers more easily and successfully sell and service new and existing clients while improving their own agency’s internal productivity. For additional information, visit www.zywave.com.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.